Facebook is so captivating such that you log in and never intend to logout but circumstances demands that we logout for instance:
- Logout of Facebook so that your friend who just visited can access theirs.
- Logout because the system you are using is not yours
- Sometimes you have to logout because you don’t want to be distracted with Facebook notifications.
- You may also want to logout for no reason.
A fast way to Logout of your Facebook account
To logout of your FB account, you will need to look for the v-like “V” at the top right of your own personal Facebook page.
Click on the icon and a drop down menu that looks like the screenshot below appears.
Click on logout.
That’s A fast way to logout from Facebook.
Advanced Facebook Logout.
The Where You’re Logged In section of your Security and Login Settings shows you a list of devices and browsers that have been used to log in to your own personal Facebook account recently. Each entry includes the date, time and approximate location when logging in, as well as the type of device used to access your account.
To log out of Facebook on another computer, phone or tablet:
- Go to your Security and Login Settings: https://web.facebook.com/settings?tab=security
- Click on the Where You’re Logged In section
- Find the session you want to end and click End Activity
Check Out: How to Unfollow Someone on Facebook
Please share this article!
please share this(Facebook Logout | How Do I Log out of My Facebook Account? – Logout Facebook profile) on facebook and all??
How Do I poke Someone on Facebook
How to check Facebook Pokes on your Facebook Apps
How do I add Live Event on Facebook
How Do Delete Someone from Facebook Messenger
How Do I send Pokes to Friends on Facebook
How to check Facebook inbox Messages
How to check Your Block list on Facebook
How to reactivate Facebook account
How to recover Facebook Password
How to recover my deleted messages on Facebook
How to recover my forgotten password on Facebook
How to Download and install Facebook Gameroom
How to change your Facebook email.
How to hide mutual Friends on Facebook