Apply for Abia State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Form 2022/2023 at the official Portal. Applicants for Abia Civil Service Commission jobs are to Register for the Vacancies at the Abia Civil Service Recruitment website.
The Abia State employment news has been updated here for qualified candidates who are interested in the Recruitment for Abia State Civil Service Commission to register.
The Job positions at the Abia State Government Recruitment Portal are for citizens who meet the requirements and are ready to work at the civil service commission in Abia state. Make sure you follow this article to the end.
We have outline all the necessary details that will help in getting the Civil Service Commission jobs at the official website. The Recruitment Registration date, requirements, and how to apply for the Vacancies are shown hereunder.
- TRCN Recruitment
- SEEPCO Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- NTI Recruitment
- NJI Recruitment
Requirements for Abia State Civil Service Commission 2022 Recruitment
The following essential requirements are expected from all interested applicants:
- West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) or National Examination Council (NECO) or equivalent GCE Certificate with at least five credits including Mathematics and English language
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent ND/HND
- Applicants should have good knowledge of Computer Application
- Must be from Abia State
- Must not be less than 18 yes of age.
Important Details on Civil Service Commission jobs
All Applicants should endeavor to have a scanned copy of their Educational Qualifications and get ready for the Recruitment Registration.
IMPORTANT! The Management of Abia State Civil Service Commission Recruitment has not started recruiting for new members. Those who are interested should get ready as the form will soon be out.
How to Apply for 2022 Abia State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
The procedure below shows how to apply for the Civil Service Commission Recruitment at Abia job portal:
- Visit the official portal at https://abiastate.gov.ng/
- Follow up with the steps provided
- Complete the Application form
- Upload all the necessary documents required
- Cross check and Submit your application form.
Highlight on Abia State
Abia State is also known as God’s own state is one of the five South-Eastern Nigerian states with predominantly Igbo people.
The state is known for our rich arts and culture, vast human resources, technology, industry, and unmatched record for talents in almost all areas of life
The Abia State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Form has been completely explained. Feel free to ask any questions about the Job positions via the comments section below.