Do you want to get Creative Sector Loans from Access bank? See details on Access Bank Plc Creative Sector Loan here.
The Creative Sector Loan is one of the best loaning schemes for customers. If you’re interested in the Access Creative Sector Loan get ready as the procedure are provided here.
The creative sector loan is known to be a Central Bank of Nigeria initiative for capacity building and employment creation for individuals and businesses.
Requirements for Access Creative Sector Loan
The following are the requirements for the Creative Sector Loan from Access bank:
- Must have an active bank account with BVN well-linked.
- Should have a business plan
- Business Plan and Economic benefits
- 3 Years Financial Projections
- 3 years audited accounts for existing companies, etc. Another requirement will be made known at the bank
All Applicants must be under the following businesses:
- Information Technology
- Movie Production
- Movie Distribution
- Software Engineering Student Loan
How To Get Access Bank Plc Creative Sector Loan
The guidelines below will help in having access to the Creative Sector:
- Prepare your business plan or statement on how much you want for your business.
- Visit any Access bank branch with the above-mentioned document or apply online through our Creative sector loan portal
- The maximum interest rate of 9% per annum (all charges inclusive) is applicable on all loans.
Finally: One of the financial aid that helps is getting a loan from a bank. With the support coming from the loan, customers should be able to handle their investment well.
If the above information on the Access Creative Sector loan is helpful, kindly share it with friends. Leave any questions on the comments section provided.