AKSU Post UTME Form 2022/2023. Akwa Ibom State University, Ikot Akpaden, AKSU 2022 Post UTME Screening Form, and how to get AKSU Post UTME Registration Form at www.aksu.edu.ng.
This Page is made to update you on the current Information Concerning Akwa Ibom State University the Post UTME Screening Form for the AKSU Admission exercise from the official portal.
The Akwa Ibom State University, Ikot Akpaden Post UTME Screening Form for 2022/2023 Admission is not yet Out.
How Much is AKSU Post UTME Screening Form 2022
The amount for the Post UTME screening form is not much. Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of Two thousand naira only (#2,000).
And make sure you pay and register for the screening on time.
AKSU Post UTME Eligibility 2022
AKSU Post UTME Screening eligibility are those Specifications Candidates need to meet in order to be qualified for both the screening and Admission. These requirements may change with the session.
- Only Candidates with UTME score up to 160 and above in the 2020 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) their First Choice Institution are eligible for screening.
- In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes in their SSCE including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/NCE/HND/First Degree/ A‘ Level in relevant discipline and subjects
AKSU Post UTME Cut off mark 2022
These marks are the minimum score aspirants score in the JAMB Examination before being qualified for the Post UTME screening exercise.
The State University requires a minimum score of 160. For current school and departmental cut off mark AKSU Cut off mark Here
How to Apply For AKSU Post UTME Screening 2022
The steps required to successfully register and participate in the Screening is made available on the school website given above.
Make sure you follow the steps accordingly to avoid mistakes.
Visit AKSU Post Utme portal at http://portal.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
- Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
- Select PUTME/DIRECT ENTRY in the Registration-Type Panel and click on PUTME link.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click VERIFY.
- On the right hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre-payment slip so generated.
- Proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that you wish to make fee payment for Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME screening using e-transact.
- The Screening fee is N2,000
- After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the page should now show PAID.
- Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right hand side of the page to proceed with registration process.
- Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload for Olevel result an other required documents (with sizes not more than 100KB)
- Print three (3) copies of Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as your screening It carries vital information such as the date and venue of your PUTME screening.
Post Utme Registration Closing Date for AKSU Admission
The closing date for the application of the Post Utme screening is yet to be announced by the management of Akwa Ibom State University.
I hope you enjoyed the update on AKSU Post UTME Screening Form. Share this post with friends, they may equally be in need. Feel free to drop your comment using the comment box below.
- UNN Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- UNIABUJA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- UNILAG Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- UNIBEN Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- UNIZIK Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- UNICAL Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- UNIPORT Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- UNIUYO Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- FULOKOJA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form