Benue State University, Makurdi, BSUM Post UTME Form 2022/2023 for Screening. This page will update you on the current Information Concerning the 2022 Post UTME Screening Form for BSUM at the official portal.
Candidates that choose BSUM during their UTME Registration can now note the details provided concerning the BSUM Online Post UTME Application and the requirements for the Screening exercise.
The Benue State University, Makurdi, BSUM latest details pertaining to the Post UTME screening are provided here from BSUM Post UTME Portal, Check more details about the Admission Screening below.
BSUM Post UTME Screening Eligibility 2022
Post UTME Screening Requirements are:
- Candidates Must scored up to a minimum of 180 points and above in the UTME.
- Must Have chosen BSUM as your choice During UTME Registration
- Candidates must obtained five (5) O’level credit passes in relevant subjects.
How much is Post UTME Screening Form in BSUM?
The amount of the Post UTME screening Registration is not much. Eligible candidates are required to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only for the registration form. And make sure you pay and register for the screening on time.
Benue State University Cut off mark 2022
Cut off marks varies with schools. These marks are the minimum score aspirants score in the JAMB Examination before being qualified for the Post UTME screening exercise.
The University requires a minimum score of 160. For current school and departmental cut off mark Check Here
How To Apply For BSUM Post UTME Screening Form 2022
The steps required to successfully register and participate in the Screening is made available on the school website given above. Make sure you follow the steps accordingly to avoid mistakes.
Candidates shall be required to pay a non-refundable Post UTME registration fee of two thousand naira (N2,000.00 only) using the following payment procedure:
- Visit the school portal at www.bsum.edu.ng
- Go to the Admissions menu, and click on Post Utme/DE link under the Applications section
- Input your JAMB Registration Number and Click Verify
- Click on “Proceed” to make payment after verifying your details.
- Click on E-Payment to open the E-Payment page
- Click on programmes and then select “Degree”
- Proceed to make payment at the bank or online with your debit card.
- Complete the online registration and submit the form
- Get an online Print out for the screening.
Post Utme Application Closing Date for BSUM Candidates
The deadline for the Benue State University Post UTME registration has not been fixed by the school management.
Benue State University Post UTME Screening Date
The BSUM Post UTME screening date and time/venue will be indicated in your Acknowledgement slip.
Update: BSUM Post-UTME Screening Date has been published on the college’s website and it can be viewed below …check back
I hope you enjoyed the updates on the Benue State University, Makurdi, BSUM Post UTME Screening Form. Share this post with friends, they may equally be in need. Feel free to drop your comment using the comment box below.