If you would love to study Medicine in any University here in Nigeria, then it is of utmost importance that you get yourself acquainted with the best Nigerian University that offers Medicine and surgery because it is one of the best and most selling courses you will find in the country.
As tough and competitive Medicine and Surgery is as a course, you should know that your choice of institution really matters and should be taken into consideration when going for a profession like Medicine.
Which university is best in medicine? Which university has the lowest cut off mark for medicine? How much does it cost to study medicine in Nigeria? Which university is easiest to get into for medicine?
There are many Nigerian Universities that one can attend to read about Medicine and Surgery but we have taken time to give you nothing but the best. Do well to check them out.
Comprehensive list of top universities in Nigeria to study Medicine
Here is the list of top accredited universities you can get admitted into to study Medicine and Surgery
- University of Ibadan (UI)
- Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU)
- University of Ilorin
- Ahmado Bello University, Zaria (ABU)
- University of Lagos (UNILAG)
- University of Benin (UNIBEN)
- Lagos State University (LASU)
- Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU)
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN)
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (AAU)
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Approved CBT Centers in Nigeria
- JAMB Mock Exams Date
- JAMB Correction of Data
- JAMB CBT Centres in all States in Nigeria
Fields Under Medicine and Surgery
The following are branches of Medicine and Surgery you can find in these universities listed above.
Important: Your choice of university you get admitted into really matters the most and that can affect your career
For more information and inquiry on Medicine and Surgery, do well to leave a comment