I will be listing the steps you need to follow in order to change your facebook password in this post.
To Change Your Password
To change your password on Facebook if you’re already logged in:
- Click in the top right corner of any Facebook page and select Settings.
- Click Security and Login.
- Click Edit next to Change Password.
- Enter your current password and new password.
- Click Save Changes.
If you’re logged in but have forgotten your password, follow the steps under Change Your Password then click Forgot your password? and follow the steps to reset it. Keep in mind that you’ll need access to the email associated with your account.Reset Your PasswordTo reset your password if you’re not logged in to Facebook:
- Go to the Find Your Account Page.
- Type the email, mobile phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then click Search.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
That’s it on Change Your Facebook Password
- How Do I poke Someone on Facebook
- How to check Facebook Pokes on your Facebook Apps
- How do I add Live Event on Facebook
- How Do Delete Someone from Facebook Messenger
- How Do I send Pokes to Friends on Facebook
- How to check Facebook inbox Messages
- How to check Your Block list on Facebook
- How to View My Facebook Pokes
- How to reactivate Facebook account
- How to recover Facebook Password
- How to recover my deleted messages on Facebook
- How to recover my forgotten password on Facebook
- How to Download and install Facebook Gameroom
- How to change your Facebook email.
- How to hide mutual Friends on Facebook
- How to delete Facebook Search history