The Clarendon Fund Scholarship hosted by the University of Oxford 2022 is now available for scholarships application for its new academic session. This scholarship in Oxford University is open to master, postgraduate, MBA, and doctoral degree programs.
The portal for applying for the 2022/2023 Clarendon Fund scholarship program is open for scholarship applications from students in all countries. In this article, you can know when to apply for the scholarship and how to apply.
The Eligibility, Application Starting, and Closing Date for the fully funded Clarendon Fund Scholarship Program are provided hereunder.
- Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship
- Nottingham Developing Solution Scholarship
- Scholarships for international students
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarship
- DAAD Scholarship Program
Application deadline for the Clarendon Fund Scholarship at University of Oxford 2022
The closing date of application for the 2022/2023 Clarendon Fund Scholarship at the University of Oxford 2022 is January 2022
Eligibility for the Oxford University Clarendon Fund 2022 Scholarship
To be eligible for the Clarendon Fund Scholarship program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have an excellent academic record
- Applicants must have high first class honors degree or its equivalent which is a GPA score of at least 3.7 if the mark is out of 4, noting that most successful candidates achieve a score higher than 3.7) or an outstanding academic record at Master’s level
- Applicants should also have high academic achievement in individual marks on student transcripts; evidence of previous university prizes or awards;
- Applicant’s Aptitude will be assessed by reviewing academic references and the research proposal
- Personal statements and referees of applicants will also be reviewed
How to apply for the Clarendon Fund Scholarship at the University of Oxford 2022
To apply for the 2022/2023 Clarendon Fund Scholarship program at the University of Oxford, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website page for the scholarship application
- Follow all instructions carefully
Eligible countries for the Oxford Clarendon Fund Scholarship
For the Oxford University Clarendon Fund Scholarship program, applicants from countries all over the world can apply
Available courses for the Scholarship at the University of Oxford 2022
The available courses for the 2022 Scholarship by the University of Oxford include s full-time and part-time Master’s courses (MSt, MSc, BCL/MJur, MBA, MFE, MPhil, BPhil, MSc by Research, MTh) and all DPhil programmes.
If you have found this information on Clarendon Fund Scholarship hosted by Oxford University useful, please do well to share with someone who needs it