Do you want to apply for the Clark Global Scholarship Program? You should be aware that the Global Clark University scholarship is currently open and accepting scholarship applications for it’s 2022 undergraduates program and it comes with certain benefits.
Clark University Scholarships 2022-2023 is a fully funded undergraduate scholarship for international students. This scholarship Program covers $15,000 to $25,000 per year for four years, contingent upon meeting academic standards for renewal.
Clark University was founded in 1887 as the first all-graduate institution in the country. If you want to study in the United States of America, you can apply for the Fully-funded Global scholarship at Clark University.
- Rotary Peace Scholarship Programs
- KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship
- York University scholarship
- Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program
Duration for the Global Clark University scholarship 2022
The Global Clark University scholarship is scheduled to hold for a period of 4 years.
Benefits of Applying for the Clark Global 2022 Scholarship program
These are the benefits of applying for the Global scholarship at Clark University:
- Selected candidates will receive a scholarship of $15,000 to $25,000 per year (for four years, contingent upon meeting academic standards for renewal).
- If Applicant’s financial need is greater than the amount of the Global Scholars award, they may be eligible for up to an additional $5,000 in need-based financial aid.
- Seattle University Scholarship
- University of Stirling Undergraduate Scholarship
- Scholarships in Brazil
Eligibility of applying for the Scholarship
To be eligible for the Clark Global Scholarship program, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be fluent in English.
- Applicants from all countries of the world are eligible to apply
- To be eligible, you must be a first-year applicant (not a transfer student) who has attended school overseas for at least four years. Clark also will consider international citizens attending school in the United States.
- Applicants also should have demonstrated the potential to provide leadership in your community and the world and to commit to making a difference.
- Applicants need to show good academic results and other activities.
- Applicant’s eligibility for scholarships depends on your academic achievement (those indicated on your application for admission), not on your family need. However, international students who may qualify for scholarships are still expected to demonstrate the ability to cover a significant percentage of the cost of their education. This includes students who wish to be considered for the Presidential LEEP Scholarship or the Global Scholars Program.
How to Apply for Clark Global Scholarship Program 2022
Applicants are to follow the following steps to apply for Clark Global Scholarship Program:
- Applicants are to visit the Global Clark University official website page
- From there, proceed first to create an account
- Complete the College Scholarship Service (CSS)/Financial Aid PROFILE form.
- Complete and submit the CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE by their deadline.
- Applicants then will receive detailed information — including the topic of the short essay — on how to apply for the scholarship.
For questions and enquiries on the Global Clark University scholarship, please do well to leave us a comment below.