CRUTECH School Fees 2022/2023 Procedures for New and old Students. The Cross River State University of Technology School and Acceptance for year one students. Do you want to know the current cost and how to successfully Pay 2022 School Fees for CRUTECH? The payment portal for CRUTECH Fees is Open for all students across the faculties.
This p0stwill show you the School Fees for CRUTECH year one and old students for in all Faculties and Acceptance for new students. If you want to know the school fees for your department, go through this article to the end. The school fees breakdown and how to make payments have been provided.
The Total amount to be paid as Cross River State University of Technology, Calabar, CRUTECH School Fees for Freshers is always different from that of the Returning Students in all Faculties. As you’re preparing to Pay CRUTECH Fees, note the details here.
The lineup of CRUTECH School Fees 2022
The Cross River State University of Technology Fees depend on the level and Faculties.
If you’re in year one (100 level), the amount expected to pay may be higher than that of the old students.
- Cross River State University of Technology School Fees for Fresh Students 2022 Academisc Session
- Cross River State University of Technology School Fees for all Faculties
- Cross River State University of Technology school Fees for All Departments
- CRUTECH Acceptance Fee
Students studying professional courses in any of the Nigerian Universities are might pay more than other students at their level.
Latest School Fees for CRUTECH Freshers
The School Fees for Freshers at the Cross River State University of Technology, Calabar are as stated below:
- The school fees are between N105,000 and N128,000 for freshers
Make sure you visit the university portal to get the actual amount for your department and pay on time.
School Fees for Returning Students in CRUTECH
It is obvious that all Old students will pay an amount not far from the previous ones. Those on level 200 may likely have an amount lesser than that of year one.
- The Total Amount is between N85,000 – N95,000 for returning students.
- Non-indigene students should pay N85,380, indigene-N73,380.
How To Pay CRUTECH School Fees 2022
The procedures below are used in paying fees at CRUTECH Portal;
- Visit the CRUTECH Fees Portal at https://www.crutech.edu.ng
- Log in with your Reg. Number
- Follow the instructions given
- Generate an Invoice and make payments With your debit card or with the designated bank specify for your department.
At this point, I hope the guide provided here on the Cross River State University of Technology is of great benefit to you. All information provided here is subject to changes if updates are made on the university portal.
I hope the guidelines on CRUTECH School Fees is helpful to you? leave it in the comments box. Feel free to share this article with your friends on Social Media.