DELSU Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Is Out. We welcome all the Delta State University Abraka post UTME Screening Form. DELSU Screening Form and how to apply for the 2022 Post UTME Screening Form for DELSU Candidates.
This Page is made to update you on the current Information Concerning DELSU online Post UTME Registration, The Requirement for DELSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening 2022. Go through the Post UTME and admission screening details below
How Much is the DELSU Post UTME Form 2022? What is DELSU Cut off Mark? See details on DELSU Post Utme/Direct entry Screening below.
- UNN Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- UNIABUJA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- UNILAG Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- UNIBEN Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- UNIZIK Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
DELSU Post UTME screening Eligibility 2022
Post UTME Screening Requirements are those Specifications Candidates need to meet in order to be qualified for both the screening and Admission. These requirements may change with the session.
- Candidates must have at least five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results that shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise.
- All candidates who chose Delta State University as the first choice of University and scored 170 and above can apply for the 2020/2022 Admission screening.
How Much is DELSU Post UTMEScreening Form 2022
The amount for the screening form is not fixed due to changes in every session.
Candidates are expected to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to the selected banks
Banks to make DELSU Post Utme Payment
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
Make sure that your Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered to avoid unnecessary Errors that will not be entertained.
.And make sure you pay and register for the screening on time.
How to Apply For DELSU Post UTME Screening Form 201
The steps required to successfully register and participate in the Screening is made available on the school website given below. Make sure you follow the steps accordingly to avoid mistakes.
- Visit the DELSU Post Utme portal at delsuonline.com
- Click Apply for Admission
- Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
- After payment, return back to delsuonline.com to print acknowledgement slip.
1. Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
Post Utme Exam Date for DELSU
The management of Delta State University is yet to fix the date Post Utme exam date for 2020/2022 Post Utme screening exercise.
When DELSU Post Utme Registration is Closing
The Registration closing date for DELSU Post Utme form is yet to be announced by the school management.
Documents to Bring For DELSU Screening Exercise
The following items should be taken to the Post UTME Screening cetre:
- Candidates are expected to come along with photocopies of their credentials i.e. UTME result slip, SSCE/WASC result, local government of origin and birth certificate,
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
I hope you enjoyed the update on the DELSU Post UTME Form. Share this post with friends, they may equally be in need. Feel free to drop your comment using the comment box below.