Are ready to get Device Finance Loans from Access bank? See details on Access Bank Plc Device Finance Loan here.
The Device Finance Loan is one of the best loaning schemes for customers who need a new mobile devices. If you’re interested in the Access Device Finance Loan get ready as the procedure are provided here.
This loan helps in time to upgrade your mobile device? Finance your purchase with a contract arrangement that includes a monthly airtime bundle.
Requirements for Access Device Finance Loan
The following are the requirements for the Device Finance Loan from Access bank:
- Must have an active bank account with BVN well-linked.
- No collateral required
- Free airtime bundles with MTN
- Up to 12 months (12) term
How To Get Access Bank Plc Device Finance Loan
The guidelines below will help in having access to the Device Finance:
- Download the Quickbucks app from your app store
- Enter your email address and BVN linked phone number
- An OTP will be sent to you via SMS for verification. Upon verification, create an app password (used to log into the app) and PIN (used in transacting)
- Input personal details such as location, address, name, salary account name and number, BVN etc. Then agree/consent to terms and conditions
- Click on the ‘device finance’ console. Select the phone of your choice and fill in required details
- Click on ‘get this device’. Accept the T&C
- Customer receives a transaction code via mail with other requirements for pickup of device
- Access Bank Creative Sector Loans
- Access Bank loan: Borrow Money from Access
- Lending Against Turnover Loan (LATO)
- Access Personal loan
- Salary Advance Loan
- Small Ticket Personal loan
- W-Power Loan from Access Bank
- Advance for School Fees From Access Bank
Conclusion: One of the financial aid that helps is getting a loan from a bank. With the support coming from the loan, customers should be able to handle their investment well.
If the above information on the Access Device Finance loan is helpful, feel free to share it with friends. Leave any questions in the comments section provided.