The Economic Community of West African States, ECOWAS Recruitment Application Form Portal for 2022/2023. What comes to your mind when you hear that the recruitment portal for ECOWAS job vacancies is open?
Do you know that the Economic Community of West African States has an online portal where ECOWAS registration takes place?
This article brings you details on the recruitment for ECOWAS job vacancies and how to apply for recruitment with the Economic Community of West African States.
If you intend to be a successful candidate you will need important information on ECOWAS 2021 recruitment.
Here you will find requirements for the Economic Community of West African States registration, if the portal has been opened for ECOWAS recruitment and you will also get to know the office ECOWAS login portal.
- NLNG Recruitment
- Nigerian AirForce (NAF) Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
- NBTE Recruitment
- NOTAP Recruitment
- AYEEN Recruitment
Is ECOWAS Recruitment 2022 ongoing?
The Economic Community of West African States 2021 recruitment process is currently on and interested persons who wants to apply for a job with ECOWAS can check if they are eligible with ECOWAS requirements
Closing date for ECOWAS Recruitment 2022
The closing date for the Economic Community of West African States recruitment has not yet been revealed. This ECOWAS closing date will be updated here
ECOWAS Requirements for 2022 Job vacancies
To check if you are eligible for ECOWAS employment, you can check the following requirements to know where you stand. They are:
- You must be a citizen of any ECOWAS country
- Must have a valid means of identification
- Must have either BSC, HND, NCE, OND from a recognized institution
- Must not be above 35 years and under 18 years
- WAEC with credits in not less than 3 subjects
- NECO with passes in 4 subjects and not more than 2 sittings
- Good communication and computer skills
How to apply for the 2021 ECOWAS Recruitment
The Application Process for the 2021 Economic Community of West African States is very easy with these steps:
- Visit ECOWAS online portal
- Get and fill the ECOWAS Recruitment Form
- Submit the form alongside your CV
- After submission, a list of successful shortlisted candidates will be released
Latest Job vacancies:
- Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- RRBN Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
Vacant positions in ECOWAS Jobs
Interested personnels are needed to fill in the following positions:
- Office Manager
- IT program officer
- Office Aide
- Principal internal auditor
- Human resource officer
- Account officer
Important: The Application for the ECOWAS vacant positions will close on the 3rd of November.
That is all about the ECOWAS Recruitment form. Use the comment section below for questions, and share the good news with friends.