The Edith Cowan University undergraduate Scholarship 2022 constitutes one of the top-ranking Universities in Australia open for scholarship application. If you wish to enroll in any of Edith Cowan University’s courses, you will find a complied list of post-graduate courses at ECU.
Edith Cowan University (ECU) is an international undergraduate, master’s, and Ph.D. scholarship in Australia in 2022/2023. International students from some selected countries are eligible to apply for the international master’s scholarship at ECU.
This scholarship program at Edith Cowan University is open for foreign students who want to apply for undergraduate courses at ECU, having in mind to obtain a bachelor’s degree in the University of Edith Cowan for its 2022 scholarship Award program.
- Mastercard Foundation Scholarship.
- Melbourne Research Scholarship
- La Trope University Scholarship
- King Abdulaziz University Scholarship
- Monash University scholarship
Opening and the closing date for Edith Cowan University Scholarship 2022
The submission of application for the Edith Cowan Scholarship Award 2022 opens on the 26th May 2021 and closes on the 31st of July 2021. Check back for the 2022 Application.
READ ALSO: Charles Darwin University Scholarship
Eligible Countries for the ECU scholarship program
Here is a compiled list of countries that are eligible for the ECU scholarship:
Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belgium, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, , East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, French Polynesia, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Guam, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, Nepal, Netherlands, New Caledonia, , Northern Island, Norway, Oman, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, , Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, United Kingdom, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, USA, Uzbekistan and Vietnam
READ ALSO: Netherland Government Scholarship
Eligibility for the Scholarship Award at Edith Cowan University
To stand a chance to being accepted for the ECU scholarship award, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- They must be an international student
- They must be from the stated eligible Countries
- They must not be presently in any government or industry sponsorship
- They must meet Edith Cowan University entry requirements for their course of study
- They must have good academic performance
Benefits of Applying for the University scholarship
Applicants who are awarded scholarships at ECU will receive a 20% reduction off their tuition fee for the duration of their program.
- York University scholarship
- Italian Government Scholarship
- KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship
- Yale University scholarship
Is Edith Cowan University scholarship program fully Funded?
The Edith Cowan scholarship program for international students is not a fully Funded scholarship in Australia as only 20% reduction of the tution fee
How to apply for the ECU scholarship program 2022
For the Edith Cowan University scholarship online application process:
- You will be invited to apply through ECU’s authorized agents
- There is also an online ECU application portal
- If your application is successful, you automatically be interviewed by the admission office
- Proceed to accept the letter of offer from Edith Cowan University scholarship
For updates and questions about the Edith Cowan University scholarship application process, please leave a comment below.