EKSU Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Screening for academic session. The Latest updates on Ekiti State University Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Form at EKSU Portal.
All interested candidates for the online post UTME Screening for EKSU should follow the guidelines provided by the EKSU online Post UTME portal for Registration. It is required that the EKSU Requirements for the Post UTME Screening are ready.
If you are one of the Aspirants note the Eligibility, dates, and requirement for the Post UTME Form for EKSU Admission Screening given here. Check more details about the Post UTME Screening below.
- UNIPORT Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- UNIUYO Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- FULOKOJA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
EKSU Post UTME Screening Eligibility 2022
Post UTME Screening Eligibility is those Specifications Candidates need to meet in order to be qualified for both the screening and Admission. These requirements may change with the session.
- Candidates must have at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT a MAXIMUM OF TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of LOWER CREDIT for DIRECT Entry candidates.
- Candidates must have Scored up to the expected cut off mark of 160
- Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice to ESKU will be considered.
How much is EKSU Post UTME Screening Form?
The amount of the Post UTME screening form is not much. Eligible candidates are required to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only non-refundable as the screening fee. And make sure you pay and register for the screening on time.
EKSU Post UTME Cut off Mark 2022
Cut-off marks vary with schools. These marks are the minimum score aspirants score in the JAMB Examination before being qualified for the Post UTME screening exercise.
The state University require a minimum score of 160. For current school and departmental cut off marks check the school site in case of an update.
How To Apply For EKSU Post UTME Screening 2022
The steps required to successfully register and participate in the Screening is made available on the school website given above. Make sure you follow the steps accordingly to avoid mistakes.
- Visit the portal at www.eksueportal.eksu.edu.ng
- Click on UTME/DE Application, you will be directed to the online application portal.
- Click on ‘Create Account’
- Enter your email address and Jamb Registration Number as password to login.
- Select 2022/2023 PUTME application, which require that you supply Jamb Registration Number (UTME Number) and Names as it appears on your Jamb result
- Review your details and click ‘make payment., this will redirect you to the EKSU online payment platform. Select your card type (e.g. Master Card. VISA. VERVE etc.). Enter your debit/ATM card details. Click ‘Pay’ and wait while you are redirected back to the portal, print your receipt and proceed with your registration.
- Fill in your details and upload your passport
- Detailed results with not more than two sitting from SSCE, NECO, and NABTEB should be supplied.
- . Preview, confirm, submit and Print out the completed form.
ATTENTION: Candidates awaiting results should supply them within two weeks once they are out.
Post Utme Registration Closing Date for EKSU
The deadline for the application of EKSU Post Utme screening form is yet to be announced by the school management.
I believe the updates on EKSU Post UTME Screening Form. Share this post with friends, they may equally be in need. Feel free to drop your comment using the comment section hereunder.