Facebook general account settings allow you personalize your Facebook account to suit your preferences. You can do that by accessing the Facebook general account settings.
Through the Facebook general account settings, you can control your Facebook privacy, Facebook notifications, security, passwords, mobile, and lots more.
How to Find Facebook General Account Settings
To find your settings:
- Click in the top right of any Facebook page.
- Click Settings, then click on the setting you’d like to update from the options in the left sidebar.
- General: Edit the basics like your name, email or password.
- Security and Login: Change your password, and turn on alerts and approvals to keep your account secure.
- Privacy: Adjust who can see your stuff and who can look you up.
- Timeline and Tagging: Set who can see your timeline and how to manage photo tagging.
- Blocking: Manage who and what you block.
- Language: Select the language that you want to use for Facebook.
- Face Recognition: Turn face recognition on or off.
Please share ‘Facebook General Account Settings | Facebook General Settings’
- Login Pinterest with Facebook
- Instagram login With Facebook
- How to tag Someone on Instagram
- How to unblock someone on Instagram
- What to do If you can not Login Your Facebook Account
- How to remove tag from a Facebook Photo
- How to view your blocked Facebook list
- what is timeline review- how do i turn it on
- How to Access Facebook Timeline
- How to get Instagram Followers
- How to see Your Facebook Pokes
- Facebook Marketplace Icon Missing
- How to Prevent A Facebook Friend From Seeing Your Wall
- How to Prevent your Facebook Account From Beeing hacked