Facebook logout button from My Account – See Facebook Log out login. Logout link URL on All Devices
Facebook is so captivating such that you log in and never intend to logout but circumstances demand that we logout for instance:
- Logout of Facebook so that your friend who just visited can access theirs.
- Logout because the system you are using is not yours
- Sometimes you have to logout because you don’t want to be distracted by Facebook notifications.
- You may also want to logout for no reason.
How to Logout of your Facebook account
To logout of your FB account, you will need to look for the v-like “V” at the top right of your Facebook page.
Click on the icon and a drop down menu that looks like the screenshot below appears.
Finally, click on logout from the drop-down menu and you’ll be logged out straight up.
That’s how to logout from Facebook with ease.
Well, as we earlier pointed out, there is an advanced way to logout Facebook. See how to below.
Advanced Facebook Logout On All Devices.
The Where You’re Logged In section of your Security and Login Settings shows you a list of devices and browsers that have been used to log in to your Facebook account recently.
Each entry includes the date, time and approximate location when logging in, as well as the type of device used to access your account.
To log out of Facebook on another computer, phone or tablet:
- Go to your Security and Login Settings: https://web.facebook.com/settings?tab=security
- Click on the Where You’re Logged In section
- Find the session you want to end and click End Activity
Those are the steps involved in how to logout of Facebook.
Please share this article with your friends!!! Thanks
How to Change Facebook Password Without Waste of Time
How Do I Download My Instagram Photos
Send Friend Request on Facebook
How to Save Facebook Videos to Phone
Shortest Way to Change Password on Facebook
How Do I Connect Your Instagram To Facebook
How do I Permanently Delete My Facebook
How can I mark an item as sold on Facebook Marketplace?
How To Uncover Hidden Messages on Facebook