Ongoing Federal Government Recruitment 2023/2024 Form in Nigeria. Here We are going to guide you on, how to apply for Federal Government 2023 Recruitment at the official Form Portal, requirements, and all the vital information you need to know about the 2023 Recruitment for Federal Government job vacancies in Nigeria.
All citizens should note the required steps for the government Application Form and get adequately prepared for the Federal Recruitment ongoing in Nigeria.
The Federal Government Recruitment form for 2023 is not yet out on the Government Recruitment form portal in Nigeria. See more ongoing recruitment in Nigeria below.
This article will be updated as soon as the (FGN) Federal Recruitment form is out. Keep checking sylvastallone.com or you can bookmark it for easy access to Federal government job vacancies in Nigeria.
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- NAIC Recruitment
- NPower Recruitment
- NCDC Recruitment
- NLNG Recruitment
Requirements for Federal Government 2023 Recruitment in Nigeria
The following requirements are always needed during Federal jobs:
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth
- Must not be less than 18 years
- First School leaving certificate
- WASSCE Or NECO Certificate with not less than five credits including Mathematics and English language
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND or equivalent degrees
- Good knowledge of Computer Application
- Must have a means of Identification, etc.
Federal Government Job vacancies 2023 in Nigeria
Below are lists of places where you can get Federal government Jobs in Nigeria 2023 today:
- Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria(AMCON)
- Budget Office of the Federation (BOF)
- Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE)
- National Insurance Commission (NAICOM)
- National Pension Commission PenCom(PenCom)
- National Planning Commission (NPC)
- National Sugar Development Council(NSDC)
- Niger Delta Development Commission(NDDC)
- Nigeria Customs Service (NCS)
- Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation(NDIC)
- Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission(NIPC)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON)
- Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN)
Below are list’s of the Agricultural agencies in Nigeria that may likely recruit this 2023. See the list below.
See the list of all the latest federal government job in Nigeria hereunder:
- National Agricultural Extension, Research and Liaison Services (NAERLS)
- National Veterinary Research Institute(NVRI)
- Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation(NAIC)
- National Root Crops Research Institute (NCRI)
- Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria
- Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research
- Nigerian Institute for Oil Palm Research (NIFOR)
- Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service (NAQS)
- National Horticultural Research Institute (NIHORT)
How To Apply for Federal Government Recruitment 2023
The following are steps to Register for Federal jobs in Nigeria:
Interested candidates are to always visit here or the Nigerian Federal Government Recruitment website to know when the form comes out eventually.
The following are trending FG recruitment:
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Form
- Nigerian Airforce recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment Form
- Nigerian Police force Recruitments
- Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment
- NAIC Recruitment
- NPower Recruitment
- AYEEN Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
When the FG Recruitment Registration is Closing
The official closing date or deadline for 2023 Recruitment/Registration varies according to the recruitment and is announced in their respective portals. We will update you Once there is any updates.
Always check back for the the available Federal government recruitment going on.
If you have questions about this Federal Government Recruitment, kindly leave your question in the comment box and we will attend to you as soon as possible and please, remember to share this information by Using the Facebook share icon or any of the social media share icons shown hereunder.