Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment Application Form 2022/2023 official portal. For those in need of the current updates concerning the recruitment for Federal Ministry of Environment job vacancies in Nigeria. See more about the FME Recruitment below.
This article will give you every detail about the Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment at the official FME Application Form portal. and other trending jobs available for you. All you need to do is to follow the guidelines accordingly.
Applicants who are ready to download the Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment application form can go-ahead do so by visiting the FME website and downloading the form 2022 PDF. Read more about Federal Ministry of Environment job vacancies below.
- NCDC Recruitment
- NLNG Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force (NAF) Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment
When will FME Recruitment Form 2022 Be Out?
The Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment is currently not recruiting in any way.
We argue everyone to Always visit sylvastallone.com to get the latest updates and news concerning the Recruitment 2021. The Job positions will soon be out for application stay tuned.
Basic Requirements for Federal Ministry of Environment Job vacancies 2022
To be qualified for the 2021/2022 FME recruitment, you need to have the following:
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply for Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2022
The following procedures below will guide you through to apply for the job:
Interested and qualified candidates/consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services.
The shortlisting criteria are:
- Evidence showing the academic background of the consultant (profile/CV)
- Evidence of certification with relevant authorities and professional bodies.
- Description of relevant specific experience.
- Evidence showing the knowledge and administrative capabilities of the consultant in the field of the assignment in Nigeria.
- Availability of appropriate skills, and use of essential technology etc.
- Expressions of interest must be delivered in a Written form to the address below (in person, or by mail i.e. by courier):
Latest jobs in Nigeria:
- NAF Shortlisted candidates
- NPS Shortlisted Candidates
- AYEEN Recruitment
- NIFOR Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- RRBN Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
FME Recruitment Registration Closing Date
The official closing date or deadline for 2021 Recruitment/Registration is not yet announced. We will update you Once the deadline is announced.
What makes people lose out During FME recruitment Registration/screening
- Inability to register on time: Try and meet up with the deadline, possibly be among the first hundred.
- Wrong information provided during the registration processes: make sure you Cross every information provided when registering.
- Provide all the requirements: Do not try to suggest your requirements.
We advise everyone with questions about the Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment to use the comment box below. This informations and updates are very vital, share it with friends on Facebook Twitter, and Instagram