FUTA Post UTME Form 2020/2021 and Admission Cut off Marks. We welcome all the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) 2020/2021 aspirants to this Post UTME Page. This Page is made to update you on the current Information Concerning FUTA Post UTME Screening.
All the Information provided on this page is verified from the FUTA Official Website to help students at any time and keep you abreast of the latest news pertaining to the Post utme screening.
What is the Requirement for FUTA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening 2020?
How Much is the FUTA Post UTME Screening Form 2020?
What is FUTA Cut off Mark 2020?
How Can I apply for UNILAG Post Utme/Direct entry Screening 2020?
When will FUTA Post UTME Screening Form 2020 be Out?
The Federal University of Technology, Akure Post UTME screening Form normally comes out around August and September, so we encourage students to get ready to stay updated. The FUTA Post UTME screening will be updated on the school website. We equally encourage you to visit the official website by clicking the link Here www.futa.edu.ng
FUTA Post UTME Eligibility and Requirements 2020
Post UTME Screening Requirements are those credentials and Specifications Candidates need to meet in order to be qualified for both the screening and Admission. These requirements may change with the session. In order to get the latest update, keep visiting this page:
- Candidates who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2020 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) their First Choice Institution are eligible for the screening.
- In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission.
- FUTA will not consider candidates with “Awaiting Results”.
- Candidates MUST have at least a pass in physics to qualify for admission into any programme in FUTA
How much is FUTA Post UTME Screening Form 2020
Candidates should note that FUTA post UTME form is N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only payable at any bank on REMITA platform only. And make sure you pay and register for the screening on time
FUTA Screening Cut off mark 2020
Cut off marks varies with schools. These marks are the minimum score aspirants score in the JAMB Examination before being qualified for the Post UTME screening exercise. The majority of the federal and state University require a minimum score of 180. For current school and departmental cut off mark check the school site in case of an update.
How to Apply For FUTA Post UTME Screening 2020
The steps required to successfully register and participate in the Screening is made available on the school website given below. Make sure you follow the steps accordingly to avoid mistakes.
Candidates are required to:
- VisitFUTA Post Utme registration portal at www.futa.edu.ng
- Login with their UTME Number
- Generate RRR, make PAYMENT on REMITA platform and CONFIRM the payment
- Complete and submit the University Post-UTME Application form online; and
- Print out a copy.
- The Registration Form is mandatory for all eligible candidates to complete for the screening exercise. Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- After payment, each candidate should visit the University’s website (www.futa.edu.ng.) and complete an online Registration Form. The completed form should be printed for the candidate’s use.
FUTA Post UTME Screening Date 2020/2021
The Federal University of Technology, Akure Post UTME Screening test shall be conducted when the management releases the date
NOTE: Any UTME candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the FUTA Post UTME Computer Based Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission by the University
What candidates should Bring to the FUTA Post Utme Screening Venue
Every candidate is required to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
1. Depositor’s copy of Bank Teller indicating payments as appropriate;
2. JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
3. Printed copy of the completed FUTA Post-UTME Online Registration Form;
4. Print-out of REMITA payment receipt (collected from the Bank) and
5. One passport photograph.
6. Candidates who would like to have a feel of CBT Practice Module should visit the FUTA WEBSITE. Even though this is optional, it is highly recommended to enable candidates to get acquainted with the processes of the exercise.
Note: The venue of the screening exercise is the FUTA Digital Resource Centre, “Obanla Campus”, The Federal University of Technology, Akure.
When is FUTA Post Utme Registration Closing Date?
The deadline for the application of the Federal University of Technology, Akure has not been announced by the university management.
- UNN Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- UNIABUJA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- UNILAG Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- UNIBEN Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- UNIZIK Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- UNICAL Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- UNIPORT Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- UNIUYO Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- FUPRE Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
I hope you enjoyed the update. Share this post with friends, they may equally be in need. Feel free to drop your comment using the comment box below.