Do you want to unblock yourself on Facebook when you are blocked on Facebook? When people block you on Messenger or Facebook, then you can’t unblock yourself (that’s
impossible, who would “block” themselves in the first place…) because they blocked you, you didn’t unblock them or yourself.
Many Facebook users have been searching on how to get unblocked on Facebook buy asking how can I unblock myself if something block me on Facebook? Read more for details.
How To unblock Yourself on Facebook
The only way for you to be unblocked is for them to unblock you. Try and make them know the reason to unblock you.
There may be a reason as to why they have blocked you, you may have annoyed them, message them far too much, spy on their profile, or maybe they’ve just blocked you for no reason or because of a rumor that has grown.
To unblock people on Facebook, do the following;
1. Click the small triangular shape icon in the top right of any Facebook page. ( It is the small drop down next to the circle with the question mark in it)
2. Click on Settings from the drop-down menu to continue
3. Click on Blocking from the list displayed on the left side of the page that appears.
4. You will now see the Manage Blocking page
5. Navigate to the blocked user’s section, enter the name of the person you wish to unblock in the space provided and then click Unblock next to the name of the person.
Once you follow the step accordingly, the person will be unblocked immediately.
As a quick reminder, note that unblocking won’t automatically add the person back to your “friends list.”
If you want to become friends with this person again, you’ll need to send them a new friend request.
And you can also block them again after 48 hours just in case you change your mind.
How can I unblock myself if someone blocks me on Facebook messenger?
Read: How to Delete Someone on Messenger
If there is any question on how to get unblocked on Facebook, use the comment box below.
- How to Change Facebook Password Without Waste of Time
- How Do I Download My Instagram Photos
- Send Friend Request on Facebook
- How to Save Facebook Videos to Phone
- See Deleted Facebook Messages
- Log Out Facebook Account
- Shortest Way to Change Password on Facebook
- Download Instagram on Android
- How Do I Connect Your Instagram To Facebook
- How do I Permanently Delete My Facebook
- How can I mark an item as sold on Facebook Marketplace?
- How To Uncover Hidden Messages on Facebook
- How to Search Facebook Friends By Phone Number
- How to Synchronize Facebook Contacts on Android
- Pay Money to Friends Through Facebook
- How to Sign In To Facebook For Free
- View Your Pokes On Facebook
- How to Change Facebook Password
- How to Make Your Facebook Profile Completely Private
- Close Or Delete My Account Permanently Right Now
- Steps On How To Send Pokes On Facebook
- How Do I Send Pokes to My Facebook Friends
- Join Marketplace Facebook – Join Marketplace Buy and Sell | FB Marketplace
One Comment on “How can I unblock myself if someone blocks me on Facebook messenger – Steps”
How can I unblock myself if I have been blocked by someone