If you use Delivery.com or Slice to receive orders, you can add a Start Order call-to-action button on your Facebook Page that will enable people to order food directly through your Page.
How to Order food From Restaurant
When people click on the button, you’ll receive those orders through Delivery.com or Slice, and those orders will appear along with your restaurant’s other orders.
Note: Delivery.com and Slice are the only third-party delivery systems we support at this time. If you use Delivery.com or Slice and you don’t have an existing call-to-action button on your Page, the Start Order button will automatically be added to your Page.
Learn how to add a Start Order button to your Page.
When people click your Start Order button, your customers can:
- enter their delivery address,
- add or remove multiple items to their cart,
- check out,
- and check their order status without having to leave Facebook.
If you need to, you can edit or delete your button at any time.
Check out: How to turn on and off Instant replies on Facebook Pages
Note: If your restaurant has an unmanaged Facebook Page with a Start Order button, you’ll certainly need to claim the Page to make any changes to the Page and edit the Start Order call-to-action button. Learn how to claim unmanaged Pages.
- Find A Friend On Facebook
- How Do I Copy And Paste In Facebook
- Recommended Size for Facebook Cover Photo
- Delete All Photos On Facebook: Facebook Photo
- How Do I Download My Instagram Photos
- Send Friend Request on Facebook
- How to Save Facebook Videos to Phone
- See Deleted Facebook Messages
- Log Out Facebook Account
- Shortest Way to Change Password on Facebook
- Download Instagram on Android
- How Do I Connect Your Instagram To Facebook
- How do I Permanently Delete My Facebook
- How can I mark an item as sold on Facebook Marketplace?
- How To Uncover Hidden Messages on Facebook
- How to Search Facebook Friends By Phone Number
- How to Synchronize Facebook Contacts on Android
- Pay Money to Friends Through Facebook
- How to Sign In To Facebook For Free
- View Your Pokes On Facebook