By default, everyone can comment on your public posts, even people who don’t follow you. To change who can comment on your public posts:
Adjust facebook Comment
- Click the icon that looks like v at the top right corner and select Settings.
2. Click Public Posts on the left.
3. Go to Who Can Follow Me and make sure Public is selected.
4. Click Edit next to Public Posts Comments.
5. Select who is allowed to like or comment on your public posts:
Public: Includes everyone, even people not following you.
Friends (+ friends of anyone tagged): Includes your friends on Facebook. If anyone else is tagged in a post, then the audience expands to also include the tagged person and their friends.
Friends of Friends: Includes all of your friends and any friends that they have.