How Do I Send Pokes to My Facebook Friends? Welcome, You want to Send to Your Facebook Friends? We are going to guide you on that.
How to Send Pokes To friends on Facebook
• Scroll to the Facebook page of the person you wish to poke
• Locate the three dots icon, situated on the cover photo of their profile
• Choose the “Poke” option
• Once this is done, a popup window will be displayed, confirming that you have successfully poked the person
Sometimes, we may not know that we’ve been poked. Here, we bring you some steps to help you know, when you have been poked.
Once you are poked, you will get a notification under the “Globe” icon for notifications, on the blue menu bar towards the right.
As you tap on that notice, you will be navigated to a screen, where you can select a “Poke Back” option inside of a blue tab with the hand icon. This will also show you a list of suggested people to poke.
The amount of pokes which a user receives depends on the how much he/she uses the Facebook platform services.
It’s simple logic users that make use of the Facebook more often than others tend to get more pokes.
Reasons Why People Send Pokes to Friends
Some reasons why users receive poke notifications include:
• To confirm, who has visited your Facebook page, of late.
• To say a quick hell.
• It can also be used as a reminder, to intimate someone that you are waiting for a message him/her.
• For fun.
• To intimate someone that you are thinking about him/her.
Close Or Delete My Account Permanently Right Now
Steps On How To Send Pokes On Facebook
How Do I Send Pokes to My Facebook Friends
Join Marketplace Facebook – Join Marketplace Buy and Sell | FB Marketplace
Google Hangouts App – Hangouts App | Download Hangout App
How to tag Someone on Instagram
How to unblock someone on Instagram
What to do If you can not Login Your Facebook Account
How to remove tag from a Facebook Photo
How to view your blocked Facebook list
what is timeline review- how do i turn it on
How to Access Facebook Timeline
How to get Instagram Followers
How to see Your Facebook Pokes