Welcome to our Facebook guide on how to change email on Facebook.
How to change email Address on Facebook
Follow the steps outlined below to change your email address on Facebook
- Log into Facebook info by entering your login email and password.
- Open the settings menu at the right side of the top navigation bar.
- Tap on Account Settings.
- Tap General to bring you to a new menu with your contact information.
- Tap Email, where you will see a new window with all of the email accounts you have linked to your Facebook.
- Click on the Add Email Address link, to add a new email link.
- Type in the new email address and your password, and tap Add Email.
- Facebook will send you an email with a confirmation code
- Navigate back to the Email settings, and click Confirm Email Address.
- Input the confirmation code you received and hit confirm.
- Navigate to the Account Emails settings under Account Settings, General, Email.
- Tap the Primary Email button.
- Choose your primary email
- Type in your password into the text box on the screen, and tap save
Read: How to Make Your Facebook Account Private
Shortest Way to Change Password on Facebook
How Do I Connect Your Instagram To Facebook
How do I Permanently Delete My Facebook
How can I mark an item as sold on Facebook Marketplace?
How To Uncover Hidden Messages on Facebook
How to Search Facebook Friends By Phone Number
How to Synchronize Facebook Contacts on Android
Pay Money to Friends Through Facebook
How to Sign In To Facebook For Free
How to Change Facebook Password
How to Make Your Facebook Profile Completely Private
Close Or Delete My Account Permanently Right Now
Steps On How To Send Pokes On Facebook
How Do I Send Pokes to My Facebook Friends
Join Marketplace Facebook – Join Marketplace Buy and Sell | FB Marketplace