How to change your name. Changing your name on Facebook is a doddle.
- Load your Facebook profile, and click the down-pointing arrow in the top-right of the page and click Settings.
- Under General look for Name, click Edit and enter your new name.
- Click Review Change, enter your password, and click Save Changes.
To change your name on Facebook on a computer:
- Review our name standards.
- Click in the top right of any Facebook page and click Settings.
- Click Name.
- Enter your name and click Review Change.
- Enter your password and click Save Changes.
If you’re having trouble changing your name, please fill out this form to let us know. You can only change your name every 60 days.