Welcome to How to logout of Facebook on iPhone. If you’re in search of the guidelines on how to log out of
Facebook on iPhone, this post is for you. Here, you’ll see how to log out of Facebook on either the same iPhone app or on another iPhone app.
So if you’re among the over 2.2 active monthly Facebook users who are have been asking the question; how do you log out of Facebook, this post got you covered. Just follow the step-by-step
guides outlined below to log out of Facebook on your iPhone ASAP.
How to log out of Facebook on iPhone App
To log out of Facebook using an iPhone app, do the following;
1. Open the Facebook app
2. Tap the three horizontal line icon
3. Navigate to the bottom and tap logout
How to log out of Facebook on another iPhone app
You can also log out of Facebook on another iPhone app. To do that, do this;
1. Open the Facebook app as usual
2. Next, tap the three horizontal line icon
3. Navigate down and tap Settings & Privacy
4. On the new page that displays, tap Settings.
5. You’ll need to navigate down and tap Security and Login, to navigate to the section Where You’re
Note that you may need to tap See More to see all of the sessions where you’re currently
6. Locate the session you wish to log out and tap the three vertical dotted icon
7. Finally, tap logout