How To Simply Deactivate Facebook Account. Facebook is good, but sometimes your sanity would require to take breaks from time to time. This is where the deactivation of Facebook account is ideal. Checking your news feed every 30 minutes and you can get tiring. Deactivating (Disable) your account will hide your profile from everyone on Facebook, but preserve your information in for when you feel like going back.
How To Deactivate Facebook Account
Follow this introduction below to quickly get your account deactivated and reclaim your free time. Make sure you really want to do it!
- First, you have to login Facebook :
2. Then, click here and re-enter your password (maybe), tap Continue
3. Choose reason you want deactivate account (I spend too much time using Facebook):
4. Tap Close
5. After that, tap Deactivate
ad: Changing your facebook password
How to Deactivate Facebook Account on Desktop Computer
1. First, you have to login Facebook :
2. Then, click here and retype password (maybe) :
3. Choose reason you want deactivate account (anything):
4. Next, choose Close:
5. Next, click Deactivate:
6. Finally, choose Deactivate Now:
Now, nobody can see you on Facebook, but if you log in your account will Reactivate.
Shortest Way to Change Password on Facebook
How Do I Connect Your Instagram To Facebook
How do I Permanently Delete My Facebook
How can I mark an item as sold on Facebook Marketplace?
How To Uncover Hidden Messages on Facebook
How to Search Facebook Friends By Phone Number
How to Synchronize Facebook Contacts on Android
Pay Money to Friends Through Facebook
How to Sign In To Facebook For Free
How to Change Facebook Password
How to Make Your Facebook Profile Completely Private
Close Or Delete My Account Permanently Right Now
Steps On How To Send Pokes On Facebook
How Do I Send Pokes to My Facebook Friends
Join Marketplace Facebook – Join Marketplace Buy and Sell | FB Marketplace