How to untag yourself from Facebook photo tags
In order to remove a tag from a post you’ve been tagged in, click on the “V-shaped”
icon at the top right of the post and select Remove Tag.
- How do I Permanently Delete My Facebook
- How can I mark an item as sold on Facebook Marketplace?
- How To Uncover Hidden Messages on Facebook
- How to Search Facebook Friends By Phone Number
- How to Synchronize Facebook Contacts on Android
- Pay Money to Friends Through Facebook
- How to Sign In To Facebook For Free
- View Your Pokes On Facebook
- How to Change Facebook Password
- How to Make Your Facebook Profile Completely Private
- Close Or Delete My Account Permanently Right Now
- Steps On How To Send Pokes On Facebook
- How Do I Send Pokes to My Facebook Friends
How to remove tags from multiple Facebook posts at once
- Go to your activity log
- Click Photos in the left column
- Click to check the box to the left of the posts you’d like to remove a tag from
- Click Report/Remove Tags at the top of the page
- Click Untag Photos to confirm
Keep in mind that Removed tags will no longer appear on the post or photo, but the post or photo is still visible to the audience it’s shared with. People may be able to view the post or photo in places like News Feed or search results. To permanently delete that photo from Facebook, ask the person who posted it to remove it.