Update Facebook App Via Google Play Store
1. Unlock your phone, swipe through your house screen or app drawer and discover the Google Play app. It’s the little shopping bag with a vibrant logo on it. Open the app.
2. Now that you remain in the app we’re checking to upgrade, swipe from left to right on your device’s display. The slide-out menu will appear. As an alternative, you can hit the slide-menu’s dedicated button which is to the left of “Google Play” in the app’s search bar.
3. Scroll down a bit and find Settings. Select that.
4. Head down to the bottom of the settings screen till you reach the About section. It’s where you’ll identify the Play Shop variation on your gadget. To examine if it’s updated or not, tap anywhere on Play Store version.
5. If not update is readily available, the Google Play app will let you know exactly what “Google Play Store depends on date.” But, if there’s an upgrade to be download then it will start immediately.
Update Facebook App, Going through all of these actions will ensure that your phone or tablet running Android includes the current version of the Play Store in the Google Play app.
Read Also: How to Send pokes on Facebook
Shortest Way to Change Password on Facebook
How Do I Connect Your Instagram To Facebook
How do I Permanently Delete My Facebook
How can I mark an item as sold on Facebook Marketplace?
How To Uncover Hidden Messages on Facebook
How to Search Facebook Friends By Phone Number
How to Synchronize Facebook Contacts on Android
Pay Money to Friends Through Facebook
How to Sign In To Facebook For Free
How to Change Facebook Password
How to Make Your Facebook Profile Completely Private
Close Or Delete My Account Permanently Right Now
Steps On How To Send Pokes On Facebook
How Do I Send Pokes to My Facebook Friends
Join Marketplace Facebook – Join Marketplace Buy and Sell | FB Marketplace
Google Hangouts App – Hangouts App | Download Hangout App