This post is prepared for those that want to see blocked list on Facebook and unblock people they might have blocked.
So if you want to unblock someone from Facebook or just want to check out the list of your Facebook blocked friends, just continue reading below.
A fast way to VIEW MY FACEBOOK BLOCK LIST ON A FACEBOOK APP:
To view your blocked list on your mobile application, there are two ways:
1. On your own personal Facebook app, tap on the menu button (☰)
2. Tap on “Account Settings’ (for iPhone users tap on “Settings”)
3. Tap on “Blocking”
1. Tap on the menu button (☰)
2. Tap on “Privacy shortcuts”
3. Scroll down and tap on “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
4. On the drop down menu, tap on “Blocked users”
ON YOUR BROWSER:
1. Click in the top right of any Facebook page
2. Click “Privacy Shortcuts”
3. Click “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
4. Click “View All Blocked Users”.
That is how to see blocked list on Facebook