Hi, How you can hide your friends’ list on Facebook: If you’re among the Facebook users who prefer complete control over the information the website shares, you can control which of your friends, if any, can be seen by others on your Facebook page.
Restrict visibility only to your friends, only to yourself, or to one of many other customized list
options Facebook offers. In this post, I’ll show you how to hide your Facebook friends list.
How to Hide Your Facebook Friends List?
To hide your Facebook friends list, do this;
1. Log into your Facebook account2. You’ll need to click on your name at the top menu bar to proceed to your timeline.3. Choose the “Friends” tab under your cover photo.
4. Next, click the pencil icon in the upper-right corner of the Friends screen.
5. Choose “Edit Privacy” to open a new panel.
6. In the Friend List section, click the arrow just to the right of “Who can see your friends list?”
7. View the settings on the drop-down menu. The options include Public, Friends, Only Me, Custom and More Options.
8. Expand “More Options” to see that you can also select from Chat List, Close Friends, Family and any other lists you or Facebook set up.
9. Make a selection and click “Done” to close the window.
Check Out: How to Deactivate Facebook Account on Mobile
Choosing a Friends list privacy option doesn’t stop your friends from posting on your Timeline, andwhen they do, they may be seen except you take an extra step to restrict the audience in Timeline andTagging. To stop people from seeing posts from your friends on your timeline, do the following;
1. Go to the top right corner of any Facebook and click the small triangular-shaped icon to initiate a drop-down menu.
2. From the drop-down menu, click Settings to proceed
3. Navigate to the left column of the new page that appears and select “Timeline and Tagging”.
4. Next, select “Edit” next to “Who can see what others post on your Timeline?”
5. Finally, choose an audience from the drop-down menu. Choose “Only Me” if you want to keep the identities of your friends private when they post on your Timeline.