Why you can’t add someone on Facebook as a Friend? :There are so many reasons why Facebook may not allow you to add other people as friends on Facebook. Let’s see some of the reasons why you can’t add them.
Why can’t add someone as a friend on Facebook
You may not be able to add someone as a friend on Facebook if:
- They set their privacy settings to get friend requests only from friends of friends. In this case, Ask them to send you a request instead.
- You already sent them a friend request. Give them some time to respond to the request or if they are close friends, call them to inform them that you’ve added them (Sometimes, they aren’t sure of who actually sent them friend request).
- You already have 5,000 friends. If you need to connect with more than 5,000 people, Facebook advises you to change your personal account to a Facebook Page.
Please be careful of whom you sent a friend request to because if they are marked as unwelcomed request, you may be blocked from sending further requests.
- How to remove tag from a Facebook Photo
- How to view your blocked Facebook list
- what is timeline review- how do i turn it on
- How to Access Facebook Timeline
- How to get Instagram Followers
- How to see Your Facebook Pokes
- Facebook Marketplace Icon Missing
- How to Prevent A Facebook Friend From Seeing Your Wall
Please help is to share this article with your friends on Facebook. Sharing is caring!!!
If you have a question, kindly leave it under the comment section below. Thank You!
Can you please share this(I can’t add someone as a friend on Facebook) on facebook and all??