IMSU Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 Updates. Imo State University, Post UTME Form. How to apply for IMSU 2022 Post UTME Screening at www.imsu.edu.ng.
This Page is made to update you on Post UTME Registration for IMSU at the imsu website. If you are interested in the IMSU Screening Registration at the official portal, read this article to the end.
The Imo State University, IMSU Post UTME will in two phases. While the Registration will be done Online at the University website. Candidates will be required to get their Online printout and other related documents ready for the second Phase which will be done offline.
This article has outlined the Cost of the IMSU post-UTME Screening Form, requirements, dates and how to Successfully Apply for the Post UTME Screening for IMSU at the official portal without stress. Go through the Post UTME and admission screening details below
The management of Imo State University, Owerri has not yet released Post UTME screening Form, we encourage candidates to stay updated.
- UNIBEN Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- UNIZIK Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- UNICAL Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- UNIPORT Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
IMSU Post UTME Eligibility 2022
Post UTME Screening Requirements are those Specifications Candidates need to meet in order to be qualified for both the screening and Admission. These requirements may change with the session.
- Candidates who chose Imo State University (IMSU) as their first choice in the 2022/2023 UTME/DIRECT ENTRY Application and scored a up to180 and above are eligible for the screening.
- Candidates must have at least five (5) credit passes in the relevant O’level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
How Much is IMSU Post UTME Screening Form 2022
The amount of the screening form is not much. Candidates who qualified are required to pay a token of Two thousand naira (N2,000) only.
And make sure you pay and register for the screening on time.
Post UTME Cut off Mark 2022 for IMSU
Cut off marks varies with schools. These marks are the minimum score aspirants score in the JAMB Examination before being qualified for the Post UTME screening exercise.
The University require a minimum score of 180. For current school and departmental cut off marks check Here
How to Apply For IMSU Post UTME Screening 2022
The steps required to successfully register and participate in the Screening is made available on the school website given below.
Make sure you follow the steps accordingly to avoid mistakes.
The steps below will guide you to register for IMSU Post Utme Screening Exercise:
- Go to the IMSU portal at imsu.edu.ng.
- Click on prospective students.
- Click on “click to Apply” under the 2022/2023 Academic Screening Application.
- Input your JAMB Registration Number.
- Click on the Submit button to generate payment invoice.
- Proceed to any of the banks listed for your payment on e-tranzact platform with the generated invoice
- Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
- Enter your e-tranzact confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
- Proceed with the completion of the Form.
- Confirm your all your details.
- . Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await announcement from the University.
Post UTME Registration Closing Date
The School management has not announced the deadline for the post UTME Registration.
We will give you details on the screening once it is out from the University official site.
IMSU Post UTME Screening Date
The management of Imo State University is yey to announce the date the post UTME screening will take place.
I hope you enjoyed the update on IMSU Post UTME Screening Form. Share this post with friends, they may equally be in need. Feel free to drop your comment using the comment box below.