Seeking a desirable Job Internship opportunity in the Philippines? Well, search no more! We bring you the latest update on the 2022 Philippines Internship Job Programs.
In the Philippines, there are Paid internships opportunities that no matter what level of studies you are going for either as an undergraduate or for your postgraduate studies, you can find suitable internship opportunities as the Philippines Government has taken to improving their educational sectors and providing a variety of opportunities for students to both earn and broaden their knowledge on various fields of study.
In this article, you will find a comprehensive complied list of the Best available internship programs in the Philippines that are available for different countries of the world. All you need to know about Internship programs in the Philippines will be mentioned here.
So carefully read the criteria for selection and provide the required details and documents needed to apply. Let’s begin!
- International Internship Programs
- Internship programs Jobs in France
- Internship Job Programs in Germany
- Fully Funded Volunteer/internships program
Best Internship Programs in the Philippines.
- 2022 Technology Internship Program(Phillppines) at Wills Towers Watson
- 2022 Shopee Philippines Internship at Shapee Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Internship for Business Ad/ Marketing Students at Ayala Land, Philippines
- Internship / on-the-job Training (Finance Collection)
- Internship Placement at the Lazada e-commerce Platform
- International Institute of Rural Reconstruction(HRR) Internship Program
- Unilever Internship at the Unilever Food Solutions, Philippines
- Content Writer (intern) at Gleent Incorporated
- Cyber security Intern at OpeniT Asia Inc, Philippines
- Business Development Intern at Gushcloud International
- Recruitment – internship (Makati- Onsite) at M and J Solutions Provider Inc.
- Content Writer Intern at Winnoven Inc, Philippines
- Architectural Intern at Thaison Builder and Developer INC
- Hotel Interns( with Allowance) at Canyon Woods Resort Club, INC
How much do Interns Get Paid in the Philippines?
Paid Internships in the Philippines are around an average of $16- $17 per hour. However, salary is mostly based on performance and professional qualifications.
Eligibility for Philippines Job Internship program
To be eligible for the 2022 Philippines Internship, you should have the following:
- Cover letter
- Work experience
- Academic Qualifications
- Visa( international applicants)
Advantages of Applying for an internship program in the Philippines 2022
Apart from some internship jobs that You can get paid, there are also other benefits as an intern you may get depending on the Organisation:
- Accommodation allowance
- Health care allowance
- Travel allowance
- Food stipends
Websites for Philippines Internship Jobs
Here are some websites that can help make your Internship job hunt in the Philippines incredibly easy
- Seek, etc
How to Apply for Internship Jobs in the Philippines.
To apply to be an intern in the Philippines, follow these steps:
- Visit the official portal for application
- Read the guidelines on the portal
- Submit necessary documents and details
For more information on the job Internship program in the Philippines, you can as well check in for
more updates. Bookmark us for more.