JAMB 2020 Chemistry Questions and Answers Exams are made available here for candidates who wish to score very high in the forthcoming 2021 Joint Admission and Matriculation Exams. JAMB Chemistry Answers are ready for you. For Effective utilization of this opportunity, candidates are expected to follow all instructions carefully while trying to Answer the JAMB Chemistry Questions.
In this article, Everything concerning, JAMB Chemistry Expo, and JAMB Chemistry runs, etc are made available below, keep reading.
Download JAMB Chemistry CBT Questions and Answers 2020
The following are sample chemistry Questions and answers
1. The Number of Electron in an Element is the same as..
- A. Number of Neutrons
- B. Number of Proton
- C. Number of Neutrons and Proton
- D. Number of the total Atom
ANSWER: B (Number of Proton)
2. Isotopes occur in element due to ….
- A. The difference in the number of proton in the Mass number of the same element
- B. The difference in the number of Electron in the Mass number of the same element
- C. The difference in the number of Neutrons in the Mass number of the same element
- D. There is no difference in the number of proton in the Mass number of the same element
ANSWER: C (The difference in the number of Neutrons in the Mass number of the same element)
3. Catalyst hydrogenation of benzene produces…….
- A. Cyclohexene
- B. Oil
- C. Margarine
- D. Cyclohexane
ANSWER: D (Cyclohexane)
4, An Example of elements that can catenate is ….
- A. Bromine
- B. Nitrogen
- C. Chlorine
- D. Carbon
ANSWER: D (Carbon)
- 1.Acids react with insoluble base and akalis to form salt and water only this process is known as what?
Answer: neutralisation reaction
- 2.what is the maximum number of hydronium ions which one molecule of the acid is capable of producing in aqueous solution?
Answer: Basicity of an acid
- 3.what turns blue litimus red
- Which oxides are formed when metals burn in air or oxygen.
Answer: Bases oxides
- 5. A soluble hydroxide is known as an
- 6.The term pH denotes what
Answer: hydrogen ion concentration
- 7. A solution of pH 7 is ?
- 8.how many types of salt do we have
Answer: 5 types
- 9. A salt that absorbs moisture from the atmosphere without forming solution is said to be
- 10.when an acid anhydride dissolves in water, the solution formed would have pH
Answer: lower than 7
Where to get JAMB Chemistry Questions with Answers
JAMB Chemistry Answers are not far fetched. All you have to do is to make sure you, first of all, prepare very well for the Exams using the JAMB recommended Textbooks and Syllabus. Every question that candidates will see is all from the scheme of work.
We also advise candidates to make references to JAMB past questions and equally practice with the JAMB CBT Application.
How To Choose the right JAMB Chemistry Answers
This is another important issue candidates encounter during the examination. To take the right option, make sure you read each question at least three times to your understanding, this does not mean that you should waste time in one question: Be Smart and fast.
Also, make sure you follow the examination instruction, do not assume any other instructions you knew before the exams.
- JAMB Syllabus for Chemistry
- JAMB Syllabus for Physics
- JAMB Syllabus for Biology
- JAMB Syllabus for Literature
- JAMB Syllabus for Mathematics
- JAMB Syllabus for Economics
JAMB Chemistry Exams Duration
Since all candidates are expected to register at least three subjects during the JAMB registration. The time for the exams will be the same for the three subjects. You will be expected to spend not more than fifty minutes on one subject. This is because the total time for the three subjects may not be more than 2 hours 30 minutes. try and manage your time well.
- JAMB Chemistry Past Questions
- Download Solutions to JAMB Chemistry Questions