JAMB Chemistry Questions and Answers 2022/2023 Exams are made available here for candidates for all batches. Download key points and likely Free Objectives Chemistry Answers for those who wish to score very high with JAMB Chemistry past Questions and Answers. Chemistry JAMB Questions and other details are given below.
likely JAMB Chemistry Expo is ready for you for the first batch second batch, and third batch and How to answer JAMB Chemistry Objectives Questions. Chemistry Past objectives Questions and Answers for JAMB.
For Effective utilization of this opportunity, candidates are expected to follow all instructions carefully while trying to Answer the Chemistry JAMB Questions. read more on Objectives JAMB Questions and Answers for Chemistry below:
We have provided likely JAMB Chemistry Questions for practice before the exams. Everything concerning, JAMB Chemistry runs hot topics, hints, etc are made available below, keep reading to pass the exams with high aggregate Score.
- JAMB Chemistry Questions and Answers
- JAMB Literature Questions and Answers
- JAMB Biology Questions and Answers
- JAMB Use of English Questions and Answers
Download Possible JAMB Chemistry Objectives CBT Questions and Answers 2022 PDF
The following are sample JAMB chemistry Past Questions and answers:
1. The Number of electrons in an Element is the same as..
- A. Number of Neutrons
- B. Number of Proton
- C. Number of Neutrons and Proton
- D. Number of the total Atom
ANSWER: B (Number of Proton)
2. Isotopes occur in element due to ….
- A. The difference in the number of proton in the Mass number of the same element
- B. The difference in the number of Electron in the Mass number of the same element
- C. The difference in the number of Neutrons in the Mass number of the same element
- D. There is no difference in the number of proton in the Mass number of the same element
ANSWER: C (The difference in the number of Neutrons in the Mass number of the same element)
3. Catalyst hydrogenation of benzene produces…….
- A. Cyclohexene
- B. Oil
- C. Margarine
- D. Cyclohexane
ANSWER: D (Cyclohexane)
4, An Example of elements that can catenate is ….
- A. Bromine
- B. Nitrogen
- C. Chlorine
- D. Carbon
ANSWER: D (Carbon)
- 1.Acids react with insoluble base and akalis to form salt and water only this process is known as what?
Answer: neutralisation reaction
- 2.what is the maximum number of hydronium ions which one molecule of the acid is capable of producing in aqueous solution?
Answer: Basicity of an acid
- 3.what turns blue litimus red
- Which oxides are formed when metals burn in air or oxygen.
Answer: Bases oxides
- 5. A soluble hydroxide is known as an
- 6.The term pH denotes what
Answer: hydrogen ion concentration
- 7. A solution of pH 7 is ?
- 8.how many types of salt do we have
Answer: 5 types
- 9. A salt that absorbs moisture from the atmosphere without forming solution is said to be
- 10.when an acid anhydride dissolves in water, the solution formed would have pH
Answer: lower than 7
Where to get Free JAMB Chemistry Expo/Runs 2022
JAMB Chemistry Answers are not far-fetched. All you have to do is to make sure you, first of all, prepare very well for the Exams using the JAMB recommended Textbooks and Syllabus. Every question that candidates will see is all from the scheme of work.
We also advise candidates to make references to JAMB past questions and equally practice with the JAMB CBT Application.
- JAMB Agric Science Questions and Answers
- JAMB CRS Questions and Answers
- JAMB CBT Centres in Nigeria (all States)
- JAMB Registration Form
Hints on How To Choose the right Chemistry Answers in JAMB
The following are hints to pass jamb chemistry:
This is another important issue candidates encounter during the examination.
To take the right option, make sure you read each question at least three times to your understanding, this does not mean that you should waste time in one question: Be Smart and fast.
Also, make sure you follow the examination instruction, do not assume any other instructions you knew before the exams.
Hot Topics for JAMB Chemistry exams Questions 2022
The following are some major topics to consider in chemistry while preparing for the exams:
- Kinetics theory of Matter and Gas laws
- Acids, Bases and Salt
- Periodic table
- Mass Volume Relationship in Reaction
- Types of Reactions
- Chemical Reaction
- Industrial Chemistry
- Energy and Chemical Reaction
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Chemical Bonding
- Metals and their Compounds
JAMB Exams Duration
Since all candidates are expected to register at least three subjects during the JAMB registration. The time for the exams will be the same for the three subjects. You will be expected to spend not more than fifty minutes on one subject.
This is because the total time for the three subjects may not be more than 2 hours 30 minutes. try and manage your time well.
- JAMB Chemistry Past Questions
- Download Solutions to JAMB Chemistry Questions
If you have any opinion on the JAMB Chemistry Questions and Answers, use the Section below, we will get to you shortly.