The word JAMB efacility portal might sound strange to some while others are familiar with how the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board works. Here is an opportunity to know more about JAMB electronic facility portal. The efacility JAMB portal login and functions.
To make things easy and fast access, the Joint Admission, and Matriculation Board have made available the facility portal where candidates, both Direct Entry and UTME JAMB candidates can perform all their electronic activities on the JAMB website. Read more about JAMB efacility Portal below.
You can find various activities on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board 2021 portal ranging from printing and checking of JAMB result slip, Admission letter printing, checking of UTME admission status, correction of data on the e portal, e.t.c
Activities you can find on JAMB eportal Login 2022
Aspirant for the Unified Tertiary Examination Council can now access the JAMB e portal for the following:
- Creating of profile
- Checking/Printing of Jamb original result
- Checking of Admission status
- Printing of Admission letter
- jamb Correction of data Change of course/change of institution
Inter university transfer
Condonement of illegitimate admission
- Retrieval of Registration number
Accessing 2022 JAMB efacility Portal
The first thing required for every JAMB aspirant is to know how to login to the electronic facility using the lino given below
- Thenext step is to input your email and password that was used during the registration.
Checking JAMB Admission Status via efacility
This is where most candidates are anxious about. You should note that your admission status does not only depend on your institution, Jamb also offers admission. This can be done using the e facility JAMB portal
Checking/Printing JAMB result
You do not need to wait longer to get your JAMB result via text message, you can quickly login to the e portal to check your UTME result and thereafter proceed to print your result slip
Correction of JAMB data at efacility portal
A lot of candidates usually make silly mistakes during their JAMB registration process. No need to worry because the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board has provides a means where that can be done
How to Accept or Reject Admission on JAMB caps
- Using your mobile phone, follow these steps;
The first thing you should do is to open the suitable browser which chrome is always the best
- Go to settings and click on desktop mode, this will enable easy access
- Proceed to the JAMB portal via https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
- Provide your login details which are your email address and password
- Then click on “Check Admission status”
- Choose your exam year and input your Jamb registration number and click on “Access my CAPS”
- Click on the Admission status on the left
- Proceed to search button close to your Jamb reg number to load your profile
- Finally accept or reject your admission in the Admission profile
Printing of Admission letter via efacility JAMB Portal
After you must have successfully accepted your admission into your preferred institute, it is important to print the slip for documentation.
I hope the article about the efacility Portal are of great help to you. Kindly used comments section for your questions.