In preparation for the Joint Admission Matriculation Board, JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Economics 2023/2024. One of the most important resource materials a UTME candidate will need for Economics is the recommended textbooks.
With this in mind, you need to know the Economics textbooks that JAMB encourages students to study in preparation for their Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination.
On your journey to preparing for your UTME, you might come across a lot of Economics textbooks. You should keep an open mind that some textbooks for Economics have some significant qualities that the others do not have and that is why they are recommended by JAMB to be the best
One of the problems JAMB candidates face in Economics relates to knowing the right textbooks to read. This problem has been solved in this article because here you will find only the textbooks that JAMB recommends for the UTME exams.
- JAMB Approved CBT Centres in Nigeria (all States)
- JAMB Mock Examination Date
- JAMB Reprinting Slip Date
- JAMB Recommended Novel & Summary
- JAMB Mock Result
- JAMB Efacility Portal
- JAMB Syllabus for all Subjects
Economics Recommended Textbooks for JAMB 2023
The key to passing Economics in UTME is to understand that there are important textbooks and Economics syllabus you can study for a productive JAMB result.
One Economics textbook may differ from the other in terms of methodology in the write up, well-defined Economics terms, quality Economics JAMB questions that one can use as a study guide in preparation for the UTME exam:
- Aderinto, A.A et al (1996) Economics: Exam Focus, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Black, J. (1997) Oxford Dictionary of Economics. Oxford: Oxford University Press
- Eyiyere, D.O. (1980) Economics Made Easy, Benin City, Quality Publishers Ltd.
- Fajana, F et al (1999) Countdown to SSCE/JME Economics Ibadan: Evans
- Falodun, A.B. et al (1997) Round-up Economics, Lagos: Longman
- Kountsoyiannis, A. (1979) Modern Microeconomics, London: Macmillan
- Lipsey, R.G. (1997) An Introduction to Positive Economics, Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Samuelson, P and Nordhaus, W. (1989) Economics, Singapore: McGraw-Hill
- Udu E and Agu G.A. (2005) New System Economics: a Senior Secondary Course, Ibadan: Africana FIRST Publishers Ltd.
- Wannacott and Wannacott (1979) Economics, New York: McGraw-Hill.
- Brownson-oton Richard (2010) What is Micro-Economics? Niky Printing and Publishing coy
Other Economics books JAMB Recommends
As we have seen the Economics textbooks needed for UTME, some other Economics books are also essential
Test the following books alongside the JAMB approved textbooks for Economics and you will see that you won’t be disappointed
- JAMB Economics Questions and Answers (Q$A)
- Economics key points
If you find this article on recommended JAMB textbooks for Economics useful, do well to share.