“What are JAMB recommended textbooks for Geography?” If that sounds like the question you have been asking, there is good news. Discover the textbooks you will need to write Geography in your next Joint Admission and Matriculation Board exam as this article answers your questions and many others on Geography textbooks for JAMB.
Many JAMB aspirants encounter hitches with Geography because they do not know what textbooks are required of them to study in order to successfully write and pass their UTME exams with the best JAMB score
It is not enough to just get acquainted with these Geography recommended textbooks for the UTME exam, one other important criteria for performing well in JAMB aside its relevant textbooks is knowing Geography syllabus that has been approved by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board.
- JAMB Approved CBT Centres in Nigeria (all States)
- JAMB Mock Examination Date
- JAMB Reprinting Slip Date
- JAMB Recommended Novel & Summary
- JAMB Mock Result
- JAMB Efacility Portal
- JAMB Syllabus for all Subjects
JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Geography 2023
There are many classic and updated Geography textbooks that you can use to study for the Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination but take a look at the under-listed ones below that are highly recommended for students who wish to study for JAMB:
- Adeleke, B.O. Areola .O. 2002 and Leong, G.C. Certificate Physical and Human Geography for Senior Secondary School (West African Edition), Ibadan: Oxford.
- Bradshaw, M. et al (2004) Contemporary World Regional Geography, New York: McGraw Hill
- Bunet, R.B and Okunrotifa, P.O.(1999) General Geography in Diagrams for West Africa, China: Longman.
- Collins New Secondary Atlas, Macmillan
- Fellman, D. et al (2005) Introduction to Geography (Seventh Edition) New York: McGraw Hill
- Getis, A. et al (2004) Introduction to Geography (Ninth Edition) New York: McGraw Hill
- Iloeje, N. P(1999) A New Geography of West Africa, Hong Kong: Longman
- Iloeje, N.P(1982) A New Geography of Nigeria (New Education), Hong Kong: London
- Nimako, D.A. (2000) Map Reading of West Africa, Essex: Longman.
- Okunrotifa, P.O. and Michael S. (2000) A Regional Geography of Africa (New Edition), Essex: London.
- Udo, R.K(1970) Geographical Regions of Nigeria, London: Longman.
- Waugh, D. (1995) Geography an Integrated Approach (Second Edition), China: Nelson
- Wisdomline Pass at Once JAMB.
- Adegoke M.A (2013), A Comprehensive Text on Physical, Human and Regional Geography
Other Recommended Geography Books for JAMB
Students who wish to write the Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination might ask if there are other reliable and relevant Geography books they could study aside from the JAMB recommended textbooks
You can add the following to the above-listed UTME textbooks for Geography;
- JAMB Geography Questions and Answers (Q$A)
- Geography key points
You can use the Geography textbooks for JAMB as a guide either for your own study or as a group.