In preparation for the Joint Admission Matriculation Board, JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Principles of Account 2022/2023. One of the most important resource materials a UTME candidate will need for Accounting is the recommended textbooks.
With this in mind, you need to know the Principles of Account textbooks that JAMB encourages students to study in preparation for their Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination.
On your journey to preparing for your UTME, you might come across a lot of Accounting textbooks. You should keep an open mind that some textbooks for Financial Accounting have some significant qualities that the others do not have and that is why they are recommended by JAMB to be the best
One of the problems JAMB candidates face in Accounting relates to knowing the right textbooks to read. This problem has been solved in this article because here you will find only the textbooks that JAMB recommends for the UTME exams.
- JAMB Approved CBT Centres in Nigeria (all States)
- JAMB Mock Examination Date
- JAMB Reprinting Slip Date
- JAMB Recommended Novel & Summary
- JAMB Mock Result
- JAMB Efacility Portal
- JAMB Syllabus for all Subjects
Accounting Recommended Textbooks for JAMB 2022
The key to passing Accounting in UTME is to understand that there are important textbooks and Accounting syllabus you can study for a productive JAMB result.
One Accounting textbook may differ from the other in terms of methodology in the write up, well-defined Accounting terms, quality Accounting JAMB questions that one can use as a study guide in preparation for the UTME exam:
- Abdullahi D. Z. (2014) Modern Financial Accounting, Husab Global Press Concept Ltd.
- Adeifa O. Ajileye, J. O and Oluwasanna, R. O (2001) Get your Financial Accounting Right. Book One: Oyo, Tenlad Press International.
- Ajileye, J. O. and Adetifa O. (2001) Get your Financial Accounting Right, Book Two: Lagos: De Hadey Printing Services
- Akinduko, A. O (2001) Basic Accounting: Akure: Spetins
- Awoyemi, E. O. (1989) A guide to Government Accounting and Internal Audit, Ibadan: Onibonje Press
- Dodge, R. (2002) Foundation of Business Accounting, (Second Edition), Bershire: Chapman and Hall
- Ekwere, A. B. (1997) Contemporary Accounting, Abuja: Aflon Finance (Control and Management) Act 1959
- Ekwue K. C. (2010) Principles of Accounts, Book 1 & 2, Adson Publishing Company, Onitsha
- Femi L. (2013) Simplified and Amplified Financial Accounting
- Frankwood and Alan S. (2002) Frankwood’s Business Accounting, Prentice Hall International Edition
- Hassan M. M. (2001), Government Accounting, Lagos: Malthouse Press Limited
- Igben, R. O. (2004) Financial Accounting Made Simple (Vol. I) Lagos: Roi Publishers
- Longe, O. A. and Kazeem, R. A (2006) Essential Financial Accounting for Senior Secondary Schools: Lagos: Tonad Publishers Limited
- Millichamp, A. H. (1989) Foundation Accounting: An Introduction manual for Accounting Students, London: DP Publications
- Okwoli, A. A. (1995) Financial Accounting, Zaria: Tamaza Publishers
- Oshisami, K. (1997) Government Accounting and Financial Control: Ibadan: Spectrum
- Wisdomline Pass at Once JAMB.
Other Principles of Account books JAMB Recommends
As we have seen the financial Accounting textbooks needed for UTME, some other Accounting books are also essential
Test the following books alongside the JAMB approved textbooks for Accounting and you will see that you won’t be disappointed
- JAMB Accounting Questions and Answers (Q$A)
- Accounting key points
If you find this article on recommended JAMB textbooks for Principles of Account useful, do well to share.