In preparation for the Joint Admission Matriculation Board, JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Chemistry 2022/2023. One of the most important resource materials a UTME candidate will need for Chemistry is the recommended textbooks.
With this in mind, you need to know the Chemistry textbooks that JAMB encourages students to study in preparation for their Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination.
On your journey to preparing for your UTME, you might come across a lot of Chemistry textbooks. You should keep an open mind that some textbooks for Chemistry have some significant qualities that the others do not have and that is why they are recommended by JAMB to be the best
One of the problems JAMB candidates face in Chemistry relates to knowing the right textbooks to read. This problem has been solved in this article because here you will find only the textbooks that JAMB recommends for the UTME exams.
- JAMB Approved CBT Centres in Nigeria (all States)
- JAMB Mock Examination Date
- JAMB Reprinting Slip Date
- JAMB Recommended Novel & Summary
- JAMB Mock Result
- JAMB Efacility Portal
- JAMB Syllabus for all Subjects
Chemistry Recommended Textbooks for JAMB 2022
The key to passing chemistry in UTME is to understand that there are important textbooks and Chemistry syllabus you can study for a productive JAMB result.
One Chemistry textbook may differ from the other in terms of methodology in the write up, well-defined Chemistry terms, quality Chemistry JAMB questions that one can use as a study guide in preparation for the UTME exam:
- New School Chemistry for Senior Secondary Schools, Ababio, O. Y. (2009), (Fourth edition), Onitsha: Africana FIRST Publishers Limited.
- Senior Secondary Chemistry, Bajah, S.T.; Teibo, B. O., Onwu, G.; and Obikwere, A. Book 1 (1999), Books 2 and 3 (2000). Lagos: Longman.
- Understanding Chemistry for Schools and Colleges, Ojokuku, G. O. (2012, Revised Edition), Zaria: Press-On Chemresources.
- Essential: Chemistry for Senior Secondary Schools, (2008), 2nd Edition, I. A. Odesina, Lagos: Tonad Publishers Limited.
- Countdown to WASSCE/SSCE, NECO, JME Chemistry, Uche, I. O.; Adenuga, I. J. and Iwuagwu, S. L. (2003). Ibadan: Evans.
Other Chemistry books JAMB Recommends
As we have seen the Chemistry textbooks needed for UTME, some other chemistry books are also essential
Test the following books alongside the JAMB approved textbooks for Chemistry and you will see that you won’t be disappointed
- JAMB Chemistry Questions and Answers (Q$A)
- Chemistry key points
If you find this article on recommended JAMB textbooks for Chemistry useful, do well to share.