In preparation for the Joint Admission Matriculation Board, JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Government 2023/2024. One of the most important resource materials a UTME candidate will need for Government is the recommended textbooks.
With this in mind, you need to know the Government textbooks that JAMB encourages students to study in preparation for their Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination.
On your journey to preparing for your UTME, you might come across a lot of Government textbooks. You should keep an open mind that some textbooks for Government have some significant qualities that the others do not have and that is why they are recommended by JAMB to be the best
One of the problems JAMB candidates face in Government relates to knowing the right textbooks to read. This problem has been solved in this article because here you will find only the textbooks that JAMB recommends for the UTME exams.
- JAMB Approved CBT Centres in Nigeria (all States)
- JAMB Mock Examination Date
- JAMB Reprinting Slip Date
- JAMB Recommended Novel & Summary
- JAMB Mock Result
- JAMB Efacility Portal
- JAMB Syllabus for all Subjects
Government Recommended Textbooks for JAMB 2023
The key to passing Government in UTME is to understand that there are important textbooks and Government syllabus you can study for a productive JAMB result.
One Government textbook may differ from the other in terms of methodology in the write up, well-defined Government terms, quality Government JAMB questions that one can use as a study guide in preparation for the UTME exam:
- Adigwe, F (1985) Essentials of Government for West Africa, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Anifowose, R and Enemuo, F. C (eds)(1999) Elements of Politics, Lagos; Malthouse Press Limited.
- Appadorai, A. (1978) The Substance of Politics, London: Oxford University Press.
- Ball, A. R. (1983) Modern Politics and Government, London: macmillan.
- Ofoegbu, R. (1977) Government for the Certificate Year, London: George Allen and Unwin.
- Olawale, J. B (1987) New Topics on Ordinary Level Government, Ilesha: Jola Publishing.
- Oyediran, O. Nwosu, H., Takaya, B., Anifowoshe, R., Femi, B., Godwill, O. and Adigun, A. (1990) Government for Senior Secondary Schools, Books 1, 2 and 3, Ibadan: Longman.
- Oyeneye, I., Onyenwenu, M. and Olusunde, B. E. (2000) Round-Up Government for Senior Secondary School Certifcate Examination: A complete Guide, Ibadan: Longman.
- Oyovbaire, S., Oguna, A. E. C., Amucheazi, E. C., Coker, H. o. and Oshuntuyi, O. (2001) Countdown to Senior Secondary Certifcate Examination: Government, Ibadan: Evans.
Other Government books JAMB Recommends
As we have seen the Government textbooks needed for UTME, some other Government books are also essential
Test the following books alongside the JAMB approved textbooks for Government and you will see that you won’t be disappointed
- JAMB Government Questions and Answers (Q$A)
- Government key points
If you find this article on recommended JAMB textbooks for Government useful, do well to share.