Many people are asking “What are JAMB recommended textbooks for Mathematics?” If that sounds like the question you have been asking, there is good news. Discover the textbooks you will need to write Mathematics in your next Joint Admission and Matriculation Board exam as this article answers your questions and many others on Mathematics textbooks for JAMB.
Many JAMB aspirants encounter hitches with Mathematics because they do not know what textbooks are required of them to study in order to successfully write and pass their UTME exams with the best JAMB score
It is not enough to just get acquainted with these Mathematics recommended textbooks for the UTME exam, one other important criteria for performing well in JAMB aside its relevant textbooks is knowing Mathematics syllabus that has been approved by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board.
- JAMB Approved CBT Centres in Nigeria (all States)
- JAMB Mock Examination Date
- JAMB Reprinting Slip Date
- JAMB Recommended Novel & Summary
- JAMB Mock Result
- JAMB Efacility Portal
- JAMB Syllabus for all Subjects
JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Mathematics 2023
There are many classic and updated Mathematics textbooks that you can use to study for the Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination but take a look at the under-listed ones below that are highly recommended for students who wish to study for JAMB:
- Adelodun A. A (2000) Distinction in Mathematics: Comprehensive Revision Text, (3rd Edition) Ado –Ekiti: FNPL.
- Anyebe, J. A. B (1998) Basic Mathematics for Senior Secondary Schools and Remedial Students in Higher/ institutions, Lagos: Kenny Moore.
- Channon, J. B. Smith, A. M (2001) New General Mathematics for West Africa SSS 1 to 3, Lagos: Longman.
- David –Osuagwu, M. et al (2000) New School Mathematics for Senior Secondary Schools, Onitsha: Africana – FIRST Publishers.
- Egbe. E et al (2000) Further Mathematics, Onitsha: Africana – FIRST Publishers.
- Ibude, S. O. et al (2003) Algebra and Calculus for Schools and Colleges: LINCEL Publishers.
- Tuttuh – Adegun M. R. et al (1997), Further Mathematics Project Books 1 to 3, Ibadan: NPS Educational.
- Wisdomline Pass at Once JAMB.
Other Recommended Mathematics Books for JAMB
Students who wish to write the Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination might ask if there are other reliable and relevant Mathematics books they could study aside from the JAMB recommended textbooks
You can add the following to the above-listed UTME textbooks for Mathematics;
You can use the Mathematics textbooks for JAMB as a guide either for your own study or as a group.