JAMB Syllabus For Mathematics 2023/2024 pdf is made available online for interested candidates. Get the Latest Mathematics Syllabus for JAMB here to adequately prepare for the JAMB CBT Mathematics exams with earea of concentration/hot topics.
In this article, we are going to guide candidates looking for the latest JAMB Mathematics syllabus on how to download it on any device. Make good use of this Mathematics JAMB Syllabus to score high in your UTME.
This article will also give you hints on how to answer mathematics questions during the JAMB CBT Exams.
Apart from downloading the JAMB mathematics syllabus, we will equally guide you on how to prepare for the CBT Examination, all you need to do is to stay glued to this page for the necessary instructions.
- JAMB Physics Syllabus
- JAMB Chemistry Syllabus
- JAMB Biology Syllabus
- JAMB Syllabus For Mathematics – Download PDF Now.
JAMB Mathematics Syllabus PDF 2023
Note: Jamb Syllabus is an essential part of Preparing for the Examination. If you do not have the current syllabus, You have less chance of passing very well.
- The following are used in searching for JAMB Syllabus
- Syllabus For JAMB Mathematics 2021
- Mathematics JAMB Syllabus PDF Download
- 2021 JAMB Syllabus for mathematics
The JAMb syllabus you are looking for is available in PDF format, all you need to do is to follow the link below to download the syllabus.
SEE: JAMB CBT Centres in Nigeria (all States)
How to Download Mathematics Syllabus for JAMB
It is very important to have a PDF Form of the current JAMB Syllabus. This will help candidates to have easy access to the Syllabus any time they feel like without coming online.
To download the JAMB Syllabus Follow the link below.
Link to Download Syllabus
Concise JAMB Maths syllabus
This syllable is divided into five sections:1.Number and Numeration2.Algebra3.Geometry/Trigonometry4.Calculus5.statistics Section
1: NUMBER AND NUMERATION1.
1 indices,logarithm and surds:Laws of indices and standard form; laws of logarithms and relationship between indices and logarithm
1.2 Set:Types of set,elements of set ,Venn diagram and problem solving and algebra of set.
1.3 fractions,decimals,percentage, approximations and number base:
Fraction and decimals; percentage errors;significant figures,simple interest,profit and loss percent;ratio,proportional and rate ,VAT and shares.Section
2.1 metrics and determinants:Algebra of matric 3*3 and inverse of 2*2 matrices
2.2 polynomials and inequality:Factor and remainder theorem, factorization, multiplication and division of polynomials; simultaneous equations;quadratic inequality with integral root and graphical solutions of linear inequality.
2.3 variations,binary operation and progression:Direct,inverse,joint, partial,percentage and decrease variation; identify and inverse element, properties of closure,commutative, associativity, and distributivity of binary equations; nth term of a progression, sum of A.P and G.Psection
3: GEOMETRY AND TRIGONOMETRY
3.1 Mensuration and Euclidean Geometry:Length and areas of plane geometric, chords of circle and length of areas;the earth as a sphere:-longitude and latitude; surface area and volume of simply solids and composition figures; perimeter and areas of sectors and segment of circles; polygon:-triangle, quadrilateral and general polygon; circle:- angle properties,cycle quadrilateral and intersection chords ;construction.
3.2 Luci,coordinate Geometry and Trigonometry:Lacus in 2 dimension base on geometry related to lines and curves; midpoint, gradient of line segment; distance between two point ;parallel and perpendicular lines;equation of straight lines.Section
1 Differentiation and application of Differetiation:Limit of a function; differentiation of explicit algebraic and simple trigonometrical functions :- sine,cosine and tangent ;rate of change and maxima and minimum.
4.2 integration:Integration of explicit algebraic and simple trigonometric function; areas under curvesSection
1 Measures of Location and Dispersion:Mean,mode and median of ungrouped and grouped data; cumulative frequency range,mean deviation, variance and standard deviation.
5.2 Permutation and Combination:Linear,circular arrangement also involving repeated objects5.3 Representation of data:Frequency distribution; histogram, bar and pie chart.5.4 Probability:
Mathematics Recommended Textbooks
- Adelodun A. A (2000) Distinction in Mathematics: Comprehensive Revision Text, (3rd Edition) Ado –Ekiti: FNPL.
- Anyebe, J. A. B (1998) Basic Mathematics for Senior Secondary Schools and Remedial Students in Higher/ institutions, Lagos: Kenny Moore.
- Channon, J. B. Smith, A. M (2001) New General Mathematics for West Africa SSS 1 to 3, Lagos: Longman.
- David –Osuagwu, M. et al (2000) New School Mathematics for Senior Secondary Schools, Onitsha: Africana – FIRST Publishers.
- Egbe. E et al (2000) Further Mathematics, Onitsha: Africana – FIRST Publishers.
- Ibude, S. O. et al (2003) Algebra and Calculus for Schools and Colleges: LINCEL Publishers.
- Tuttuh – Adegun M. R. et al (1997), Further Mathematics Project Books 1 to 3, Ibadan: NPS Educational.
- Wisdomline Pass at Once JAMB.
How To Pass JAMB with 2023/2024
- TEST YOURSELF FIRST BEFORE THE EXAM TESTS YOU
- Get and study JAMB 2020 QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS as we are about to give to you.
- TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE EASY POINTS
- SEEK FOR ASSISTANCE
- Use JAMB Use of English Past Questions
- Prayer is important
I hope you are well guided on JAMB Syllabus For Mathematics 2023/2024 – Download PDF Now. If you have any questions, use the comment section below.
- JAMB Syllabus For CRS – Download PDF Now.
- JAMB Syllabus for Economics