KASU Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 and Admission Cut off Marks from the official portal. We welcome all the candidates for the Kaduna State University Post UTME form to this update. Read more on Post UTME Registration for KASU Candidates here.
This Page is made to update you on the current Information Concerning KASU Post UTME Registration and how to participate in the Screening exercise.
The Kaduna State University has announced the date for the Post UTME screening Form. If you are ready for the application at KASU 2022 Post UTME portal, stay tuned.
The KASU Screening Date, requirements, cut-off mark, and other related information for the Post UTME Screening form are provided below.
Is KASU Post UTME Screening Form 2022 Out?
The Kaduna State University, Kaduna Post UTME screening form is not yet on sale, so we encourage students to get ready to stay updated.
The Post UTME screening will be updated on the school website. We equally encourage you to visit the official website through the link Here www.kasu.edu.ng
KASU Post UTME Form Eligibility 2022
Post UTME Screening Requirements are those credentials and Specifications Candidates need to meet in order to be qualified for both the screening and Admission.
These requirements may change with the session. In order to get the latest update, visit the school website below..
KASU Screening Cut off mark 2022
Cut-off marks varies with schools. These marks are the minimum score aspirants score in the JAMB Examination before being qualified for the Post UTME screening exercise.
The State University requires a minimum score of 160. For current school and departmental cut-off mark check the school site in case of an update.
How to Apply For KASU Post UTME Screening Form 2022
The steps required to successfully register and participate in the Screening is made available on the school website given above. Make sure you follow the steps accordingly to avoid mistakes. thye following steps are applicable.
2. Click on the Login Button (Green Button).
3. Username is your Jamb Number (For Example 12345678BG).
4. Password is your Jamb Number excluding the First and Last Character (For Example 2345678B).
5. Click on the link “Proceed with Payment” to generate your payment details
6. Click “Pay Via Interswitch” i.e. green at the top of the page.
7. Proceed with payment.
8. After Successful Payment, Logout of your account & wait for like 10 minutes, then log back in and continue your registration
Post UTME Screening Date for KASU
The school management has not fixed the date for the post UTME screening. We will communicate to you once it is out, stay updated.
I hope you enjoyed the update on KASU Post UTME Screening Form. Share this post with friends, they may equally be in need. Feel free to drop your comment using the comment box below.
- UNN Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- UNIABUJA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- UNILAG Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- UNIBEN Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- UNIZIK Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- UNICAL Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- UNIPORT Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- UNIUYO Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form