Are you ready for Katsina State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Form 2023/2024 Portal? Applicants for the recruitment for Katsina Civil Service Commission jobs are to apply for the Vacancies at the Katsina Civil Service Recruitment website.
Here we have Katsina State employment news updated for qualified candidates who are interested in the Katsina State Civil Service Commission Recruitment to follow all the necessary steps.
The Job positions at the Katsina State Government Recruitment Portal are for interested applicants from the state who meet the requirements and wish to work at the civil service commission. Make sure you read and note the Katsina government Recruitment registration Process.
We have been able to list out all the details needed to get the Civil Service Commission jobs on the Katsina state official application website. The Recruitment Registration date, requirements, and how to apply for the Vacancies are shown below.
- Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment
- NAIC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- NAIC Recruitment
- JAMB Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- AYEEN Registration
Requirements for Katsina State Civil Service Commission 2023 Recruitment
The following essential requirements are expected from all interested applicants:
- WASSCE or NECO or equivalent GCE Certificate with at least five credits including Mathematics and English language
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent ND/HND
- Applicants should have good knowledge of Computer Application.
- Good Writing and Communication Skills
- Must be from Katsina State
- Must not be less than 18 yes of age.
More Details on Civil Service Commission Jobs
All Applicants should endeavor to have a scanned copy of their Educational Qualifications and get ready for the Recruitment Registration.
ATTENTION! The Katsina State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Form has not been released yet at the portal. Those who are interested should get ready as the form will soon be out.
- FAAN Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- Federal government Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Recruitment
How to Apply for 2023 Katsina State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
The procedure below shows how to apply for the Civil Service Commission Recruitment at Katsina job portal:
- Go to the State official portal at https://www.katsinastate.gov.ng/
- Follow up with the steps provided
- Fill the Application form
- Upload all the necessary documents required
- Cross check and Submit your application form.
All Applicants should note that the application form is completely free
Brief About Katsina State
Katsina State was created out of the defunct Kaduna State on Wednesday 23rd September 1987. The State comprises the two Emirates of Katsina and Daura, with an estimated population of 5,792,578 people, based on the 2006 census.
Traditionally, the people of Katsina State have quite a number of unique norms, values and customs inherited and passed from generation to generation
I hope the guidelines on the Katsina State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Form has been completely explained. Feel free to ask any questions about the Job positions using the comments section below.