KSUSTA Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Screening. The Kebbi State University of Science and Technology Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening updates. Current Information Concerning KSUSTA 2022 Post UTME Screening.
Candidates who want to apply For the online Post UTME Screening for KSUSTA should follow the procedures provided here by the KSUSTA Online Post UTME Application portal. See more details on the university Admission Screening below.
The post-UTME Screening exercise ongoing in KSUSTA is for all Aspirants. See the eligibility, dates, requirements, and other relevant information about the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology Aliero, KSUSTA Screening Form below.
- UNN Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- UNIABUJA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- UNILAG Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- UNIBEN Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
KSUSTA Post UTME Screening Eligibility 2022
Post UTME Screening Requirements are those Specifications Candidates need to meet in order to be qualified for both the screening and Admission. These requirements may change with the session.
- Candidates must have Taken Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero as their first choice in the 2022 UTME
- Must have scored up to the minimum cut off mark of 160 D.E candidates with Credit/Merit pass in HND, ND, NCE, IJMB or it’s equivalent in relevant areas from a recognized tertiary institutions
How Much is KSUSTA Post UTME Form?
The amount of the Post UTME screening form is not much. Eligible candidates are required to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only for the KSUSTA Post Utme form. And make sure you pay and register for the screening on time.
KSUSTA Cut off Mark 2022
The Cut-off marks vary with universities. These marks are the minimum score aspirants score in the JAMB Examination before being qualified for the Post UTME screening exercise.
The university requires a minimum score of 160. For current school and departmental cut off mark check Here
How To Apply For KSUSTA Post UTME Screening Form 2022
The steps required to successfully register and participate in the Screening is made available on the school website given above.
Make sure you follow the steps accordingly to avoid mistakes. You can as well follow the steps below:
- Visit the university portal at www.ksusta.net
- Click on BUY POST UTME RRR CODE to select the screening type (UTME or D.E),
- Select the type of screening form
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and all other details to Generate the RRR Code invoice,
- Move to any Bank Nation-wide for payment of ₦2,000
- Go back to the portal and click on APPLY ONLINE to enter your purchased RRR Code to create Screening Account,
- Follow the instructions and complete the form
- Upload a recent photograph on the Screening Form
- Click on SUBMIT after completing the form,
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of the Online Screening Form.
Post Utme Application Closing Date for KSUSTA
The deadline for the registration of Post Utme screening has not been fixed by the school management.
I hope the update on KSUSTA Post UTME Screening Form. Share this post with friends, they may equally be in need. Feel free to drop your comment using the comment box below.