KWASU Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Is Out? We welcome all the Kwara State University aspirants to this Post UTME Screening Page. This article will give you current information on the 2021 Post UTME Screening form for KWASU Candidates.
Do you need the Requirement for the KWASU Post UTME Form? See KWASU Cut off Marks and how to apply for Post UTME Screening at KWASU Portal.
Candidates that chose KWASU and are interested in the Post UTME Registration should follow the instructions appropriately.
When is KWASU Post UTME Screening Form 2021 Going to be released?
The Kwara State University, Ilorin Post UTME screening Form normally comes out around August and September, so we encourage students to get ready to stay updated.
KWASU Post UTME screening will be updated here once it is released on the school website. We equally encourage you to visit the official website by clicking the link Here www.kwasu.edu.ng
KWASU Post UTME Screening Eligibility 2021
Post UTME Screening Requirements are those credentials and Specifications Candidates need to meet in order to be qualified for both the screening and Admission. These requirements may change with the session.
- Those whose choice of Institution (First or Second) is Kwara State University, Malete; and
- Those interested in Admission into Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU) but have not made it their Choice.
KWASU Screening Cut off mark 2021
Cut-off marks varies with schools. These marks are the minimum score aspirants score in the JAMB Examination before being qualified for the Post UTME screening exercise.
The University requires a minimum score of 160. For current school and departmental cut off mark check the school site in case of an update.
How To Apply For KWASU Post UTME Screening 2021
The steps required to successfully register and participate in the Screening is made available on the school website given below.
Make sure you follow the steps accordingly to avoid mistakes.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
- Visit myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/register, click “Create Account” button.
- Fill in the Application form, by entering your details
- Under Academic Program, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- Under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you
- Under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- Under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click Register
- On the next page, click save and proceed to payment
- On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, Check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment”
- On the “CONFIRM PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE”, click Pay Now
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay”
- Print the Registration form and Payment Receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
I hope you enjoyed the update on KWASU Post UTME Screening Form. Share this post with friends, they may equally be in need. Feel free to drop your comment using the comment box hereunder.