Facebook is so captivating such that you log in and never intend to logout but circumstances demands that we logout for instance:
- Logout of Facebook so that your friend who just visited can access theirs.
- Logout because the system you are using is not yours
- Sometimes you have to logout because you don’t want to be distracted with Facebook notifications.
- You may also want to logout for no reason.
Check Out: How to Log In Pinterest With Facebook
A fast way to Logout of your own personal Facebook account
To logout of your FB account, you will need to look for the v-like “V” at the top right of your own personal Facebook page.
Click on the icon and a drop down menu that looks like the screenshot below appears.
Click on logout.
That’s A fast way to logout from Facebook.
Advanced Facebook Logout.
The Where You’re Logged In section of your Security and Login Settings shows you a list of devices and browsers that have been used to log in to your own personal Facebook account recently. Each entry includes the date, time and approximate location when logging in, as well as the type of device used to access your account.
To log out of Facebook on another computer, phone or tablet:
- Go to your Security and Login Settings: https://web.facebook.com/settings?tab=security
- Click on the Where You’re Logged In section
- Find the session you want to end and click End Activity
Please share this article!
please share this(Log Out Facebook Account | Facebook Account Log Out) on Facebook and all??