Desiring your dreams to become a reality with Mastercard Foundation Scholarship? Does it seem like your dreams may be limited by finance? No need to worry! Make your dreams come true with the fully sponsored Scholarship by Mastercard Foundation 2022.
The Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2022 aims at aiding young scholars in Africa who are experiencing financial hardship with a fully funded Scholarship
Here, we will throw more light on the 3022 Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program MCFSP, Eligibility, and requirement for the Master card foundation Scholarship, simply step by step process of application and all you need to know.
About Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program MCFSP.
The Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program is a unique scholarship program that partners with universities and non-governmental organizations in other to achieve its goal. Each application is supervised by the University applied to by each prospective applicant.
The MCFSP also incorporates internships and community services as part of its programs to help designated students give back to their communities and country. It provides opportunities for both undergraduate and Masters’s international students from Africa.
What does the 2022 Mastercard Foundation Scholarship cover?
The Mastercard Foundation Scholarship covers tuition fees, accommodation, a small monthly stipend, meals, books, medical aid, and travel cost for one return trip.
READ ALSO: Marconi International University Scholarship
Deadline for the Mastercard foundation scholarship 2022.
Since each university has its deadlines and tuition fees, hence deadline will differ according to the university concerned intending applicants are advised to research about intending university and know their respective application deadline.
READ ALSO: Canadian University Dubai Scholarship
List of Universities partnering with the Mastercard Fully-funded Scholarship program.
- They include:
- African Leadership Academy
- Ashesi University College
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST)
- University of Cape town
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Gondar
- University of Pretoria
- EARTH university
- Makerere University
- United States International University Africa
- African Leadership University
- African Institute for Mathematical Sciences.
- American University of Beirut
- Arizona State University
- Carnegie Mellon University Africa
- McGill University
- University of British Columbia
- University of California, Berkeley
- University of Toronto
Requirements and Eligibility criteria for the Mastercard Scholarship 2022.
Although the different universities involved in the Mastercard Scholarship may have slightly different requirements, here are the basic requirement for all of them.
- Applicants must be from African
- Candidates must come from economically disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate leadership ability and willingness to give back to the community.
- Applicants must have a high academic achieving result.
- Applicants must be willing to return to their country after the duration of the study and help their country
- An offer letter from any of the universities participating in the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship.
Step by Step Procedure for Application for the 2022 Mastercard Foundation Scholarship program MCFSP.
- Simply visit the Mastercard Scholarship Application portal at https://mastercardfdn.org/all/scholars/becoming-a-scholar/apply-to-the-scholars-program/ or at www.up.ac.za/mcfs
- After obtaining the form and filling it correctly, make sure you use your current Email address.
MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program provides an amazing and empowering opportunity for Young African Scholars seeking to make a difference in their nation. Kindly bookmark us for more information concerning this scholarship.